Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where's the good herb hidin'?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dbelite05, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Down in Southerin Indiana here and something's just not right. Finding really good herb here has always been a searching game, I've gotten used to it over the years. I usually have to travel atleast 2 hours to find some dank. When people down here do have "good" buds they look nice and smell nice but get ya stoned like some mids. I solved my problem once by growing my own (Reeferman's G13XBlack Widow, and Reeferman's Senior Garcia) Grew indoors and got some nice results for my first time but grandma just moved in to my place for health reasons and my grow room was forfeited to gma. Anyone else around So. IN or Northern KY having the same prob? Even the regs are few and far between the past few weeks.

2. im in around the indy area, kinda not a problem, i mean i wish i had better connects but i can still get it.

3. #3 rssmokeallday, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    Im in southern Indiana too, and the past 3 weeks are the only time, I have had to go out of town. There was some good ass mids for 250-350 a qp and shit around here, and i could score some dank if i wanted its pretty taxed though like 60-65an 8th with basically no price cuts for bulk, but these mids were fire. Man but like 3 to 4 weeks ago and every day before that, there were deals all over. Now its f'd around here and I cant roll up to indy cause my car is totally fucked!

4. in northern indiana here... same shit. hard to find or the green thier callin dank is just some mids. have an order in for some bubblegum... waiting game is a bitch but found some kush a week ago. hoping to pick up today...

5. Seriously, what's goin on in Indiana??? My cuz that goes to Purdue just called me and asked me to get her some dank to take back to school. She said she hasn't seen good pot at a reasonable price since spring semester. I picked her up a zip of White Rhino to take back last weekend.