Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where's the freaking OHIO bud?? damn

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by danielvv3, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Man im from the dub c(washington ch,ohio) and i cant find shit!! im getting really mad and i never have this problem....i just wanted a damn 10 dollar sack and nooo....srry just had to vent lol

2. Downtown Cincinnati

3. well im in columbus and its everywhere, im just broke as fuck, all i can say is ask your friends to buy for you through there dealers cuz most dealers dont like it when you give out there numbers (or maybe its just the guys i know) or go to a bar or hooka bar and look for people who look like stoners, maybe its just me but its easy to tell which guys are stoners, either way i wish you luck

4. I live in Ohio too. dank everywhere just keep looking around you'll find it.:smoke:

5. yea i see alot of ohio threads here, not more than cali but still alot of ohio threads, dunno why tho, i mean weed is decriminalized here, meaning its a minor misdemeanor or w/e with up to 99 grams, which is pretty nice cuz thats 13 grams less than a quarter pound most people dont keep that much around, i once got a ticket for it, it was 150 and they almost suspended my license, if it wasnt for the possible license suspension of 6months then it would pretty much be legal here,atleast in my opinion

6. theres pleanty of dank in cincy. real easy to get overpriced tho

7. I had that problem this whole week!!! nate dogg

8. The bud's in Ohio. Keep lookin' man..

9. Dayton Ohio is the shit bud everywhere dood!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

10. Been in Lima Ohio for six weeks, found four dealers already (well they found me, funny how that works sometimes) can get $15 slices all day any day, it has some seeds but its decent (not quite midis but close) also most of the time i have the option af the $50 shit that is just f-ing incredible:smoking:

11. cuz there is mad smokers in Ohio lol

12. How can't u find weed in Ohio there's so many different kind of dros going around I don't even know y there's threads where people can't find buds in Ohio it's goin for so cheap to

13. miamisburg, Ohio! dank in n out everyday

14. This is going to be a necro, but I too live right outside of Miamisburg. :)

15. agree. there is some straight fire downtown :smoke:

16. 513 here..

yeah, stuff here can get really overpriced, but you can usually find some good shit.

17. yo i am lookin for some people that live around bedford or around close

18. Cincy people, it is hella cheap in Columbus. I typically get my shit from there

19. cincy area an hamilton area got dro lots bro just smoked some afgooy :smoke: