Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wheres the dodgiest place...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highFLYER95, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Wheres the dodgiest place youve ever smoked?? :bongin:

2. Same here when I was a teenager I used to blaze it up in the walk in freezer at the fast food place I worked. Until 1 day I got caught by a co-worker and they snitched me out. They made me take a drug test lol I didn't pass.

3. I took a deep breath. I just knew the people driving by could tell I had a quarter on me, and my spoon in my boot. I walked into the shady area of town, and it seemed like cops were damn near everywhere. Probably a meth lab bust as usual. I walk into the alleyway, and there is trash and shit everywhere. I take a seat next to an old broken air conditioner and pull out my sack and spoon.

I light up and take a good hit, and then I exhale. The wind trolls me and blows the smoke into my eyes. I tear up look like im crying. I always packed small bowls at this point of my smoking career, so I went to open my bag of shake im sure I got ripped off on. Wind trolls me again and blows shit everywhere.

Wind is blowing, im crawling around the alley looking to get my bud back together, I look like im crying, and a fucking meth bust is going on.

Seemed sketchy to me atleast.

4. Probably in a friends backyard with all of his siblings inside (who will/have snitched on him) and his parents coming back within 10 minutes. We got away with it in the end, but it was sketchy the whole time and I didn't even enjoy the high.

5. Outside a albertsons, Like right outside the doors where they would place the carts undercover.. Long time ago for me though, Back when I thought it was cool to light that shit up in public.

6. on a ride that was broken down

7. Why the hell did you type that like a poem?

In a parking lot of a local park late at night. I got arrested later that night but not because of where we smoked.

8. i liked it

9. hotboxed in the parking lot of friendlys. when we went in we must have really stunk because a waitress, who wasn't our waitress, came over and told us we were "loud" and that she could smell us across the restaurant. i was sufficiently sketched out for the rest of my meal

10. lying on my back in my friend's truck, vaping as we were going through town haha

11. When I was 17, I had this roadside cleanup stuff as part of my community service. We would all meet-up @ the local Police Dept. and then get into the supervisors suburban. Well I smoked a blunt in the police dept. parking lot every saturday morning for 3 months.

Obviously the windows were tinted & up. Drank a brew there too

12. In school with a flight box. Damn I was stupid in high school...

13. In a movie theater parking lot that was swarmed with cops :(

I made it out okay though!

14. i smoked a j on a dodgeball court, during a dodgeball game.

15. In my old grade school playground at like 2 AM with my friends and some wasted college kid we met (it's a university neighborhood). It only got really sketch when some random guys came over to play basketball.

16. At school. Teacher said i smell like "mary-ja-wanna" lol he left it at that. Glad nothing bad came of it and I took it as a warning to never ride dirty to school again.

17. this friday that just passed. My friend came to my house and rolled a blunt so we were walking through my neighboorhood smoking it, open in the street and we passed a couple parked cop cars. Cars and people walking by. He killed the roach so through it on the floor, I turned around and some lady and her dog was walking about 200 ft behind us. I told him he said, "Good, let the dog smoke it, i get my dog high". I love him man, never give into peer pressure, We couldve easily got approached with all the people walking around the neighborhood.

18. College... Arabic class cuz i had to take a language class. Took a couple hits of the MFLB.

19. School Bathroom
    Bedroom of parent's house
    Parking lot of jail/court house, while waiting to visit a buddy who was locked up
    etc, ya know- nothing Too crazy:smoking: