Where's the delete button?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Ronhip, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep everything bookmarked. Guess I'm just lazy that way. Computer broke. Motherboard issues. New computer doesn't know bookmarks or saved passwords. Don't remember GC password. Same goes for email password. Months go by, still can't log in. Frustrated, I create a new GC account. Time goes by........ One day the stars properly align and I try the old account. Password worked. I'm in. Immediately change my password to something I can remember. Time goes by........ Ran a program to clean up adware and malware stuff. Cookies are gone. Damn! Still don't remember email password. So I log into GC using (new) current email without thinking. Today I decide to start a journal thread. Upon 'posting', I discover that I am somehow logged into my second account. (I know now it's because of the new email) So I have accidentally started a journal using my unwanted account.
    I cannot find a way to delete this unwanted account. That's what I need help with right now. I tried to update my new email on my original account, but it won't accept it because it's already in use on another account. So how do I delete the unwanted account so I don't keep inadvertently ending up there whenever I sign in?

2. You'll have to work with the Mods to do that.

You're not even able to delete a post without
    the Moderators here.

3. OK, where do moderators hide?

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're in the right place.
    One will be along soon probably.

They usually keep an eye on this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. just report your thread and explain why it needs to be deleted it the report. mods will take care of it when they have time. same with things like duplicate posts.

6. Message @RMJL I'm sure she would be able help you (she's a mod/admin)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. We're dealing with it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.