Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wheres the dank in Michigan

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billieos1090, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I just had some 007 n Jack herer but thats all ive found latly. Where is all the good shit hiding in michigan?

2. Midland,Detroit,Flint,Mt. P n Saginaw got the smoke

3. Here around Detroit. Lots of good pot all around the city and suburbs.

Puffin some White Rhino right now:smoke:

4. im in Kalamazoo and the only thing ive heard of here is hollands hope

and in battle creek i can get some OG kush

5. im over in east lansing at MSU and dank is a but pricey but ive been able to find some bomb-ass weed. Plus, back in my hometown just north of grand rapids, i didnt smoke any middies for the entire summer

6. I had some of that OG Kush on the west side of the state 2 weeks ago. Damn that was some good pot:hello:

7. the danks evrywhere got og kush whitelightning blueberry romulan dutchmaster supersilverhaze and thats just in the last month- reppin lansing haha

8. Ann Arbor. Rich college kids + lax laws.

9. Dank is so easy to find in MI, if you understand the culture.. :smoke:

10. Haha you guys down state don't even know. We in the Upper Penninsula have a little secret called Garden. It's a small town, amazing dank buds are grown there. It was actually in hightimes for the #4 top growing spots in the U.S. a couple years ago.

-AFD

11. I have a friend that moved up there a few years ago that at first would complain about the pot availability up around Marquette. He would drive back to Detroit to cop every 2 months. Luckily his garden is now producing some quality herb.

12. saw that magazine article

my town was in it too :)

13. ALL IN OHIO MOTHER FFFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha just kidding but seriously...

14. im in grand rapids. well, in caledonia actually.

and i cant find anyone that knows their stuff around here.
    cant wait till i move into the city and hopefully find a good hookup.

15. Dude there is dank ALL OVER in michigan.. The UP is one of the biggest producers around for quality danks.

Detroit, battle creek, oakland county area's, all those places are filled with dank.

Look up me and lord doja's pick up thread good stuff man.

Some sour diesel is coming through now, godbud, and soon some purple widow, hollands hope, and durban poison.

16. Whoever said flint has dank, thats some bs cos all the good bud i've been getting is in like oakland county/ortonville area...

but i'd like to find some dank closer to home :( (flint)

Grand Blanc has some good chronic once an a while

17. someone needs to bring about ten pounds into midland
    its dry as fuck for mids right now
    it took a room full of potheads to get some and it took almost 12 hours
    it used to be a 10 min ordeal
    we called close to 20 dealers
    its horrible
    and then our old guy ended up having some of this crazy shit deliver and we picked up a half :D:smoke::eek::hello:

18. the UP has an amazing amount of dank at about all times but in the southeast it was hard for a while but now you can find it but its just pricy as fuck which i dislike:mad: but when you get it :D

19. #19 Bank404, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    what midland ain't dry, you check out northwood bruh?
    that where I stayed at when i was in MI.

Uhh, I said that because it's true. you just dont know where it's at. But you should flint is a little town.

20. oh BTW bigT flint used to have at least 2growhouses(that we knew of) dude so I know there's dank there, since my bruh used to drive it up to Midland.