Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wheres the best place to find that thing...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glenn, Jul 26, 2002.

1. you know... that thing to keep your stash in? I prefer it to have a lock in it. Some ppl told me to just get lil tins from those stationary stores, but I want something sturdy with a lock in it, pref something like from an antique store. Any suggestions?

and no I cant do Ebay :(

2. go to an arts/crafts festival, there's always some dude who makes wooden stash/cigar boxes... i'm not sure about one with a lock though... you could also check out, antique stores! that's actually a good idea, or army surplus stores always has weird contraptions.

i love stash boxes but haven't ever seen one with a lock other than head shops and those are mostly pretty cheesy anyway...

good luck!
    xo~

3. have you tried E-bay...

4. try yardsales, flea markets, cultural stores, antiques, used furniture( great finds, even better prices), pawn shops,....

if you can't find something that locks, but is really cool, you could probably buy a lock to fit it. check the yellow pages for a locksmith.

5. yeah i found a great stash box at this flea market and it had a lock thing on it but no lock so i added one and its prefect
    also i have one of those crazy puzzle boxes that you must know how to open with a series of different moves thats works great and if all else fails get your lazy stoner ass up and make it