Wheres the best place to buy/sell glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by f1ashgordon, Apr 13, 2015.

1. I'm not looking for anything like grasscity or another online head shop, more of a craigslist for glass. Currently I just use craigslist if I have an old piece to sell but I was wondering if there is a better site out there. Anyone know of a place?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Facebook and the glass for sale pages.

3. Facebook? I don't necessarily want to tie my personal Facebook with marijuana. And glass for sale pages on here?

4. No i mean the glass fs pages on facebook. If you want the best deals then buy on facebook. Just make a seperate account just for buying and selling glass. I cpuld add you to all the good glass pages if ylu decide to.

5. No i mean the glass fs pages on facebook. If you want the best deals then buy on facebook. Just make a seperate account just for buying and selling glass. I cpuld add you to all the good glass pages if ylu decide to.

6. Artfire too, if they're still around.

I remember one of the sites wasn't allowed to sell carbed pieces which bothered me, so I bought a chillum.

7. Nuggetry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. www.grasscity.com looks like they have a good selection. I won't like i kinda just like the website's name haha

9. #9 borojunkee, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    Boromarket or borobook

10. Facebooks glass for sale pages