Where's my order?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by spikeystud88, May 24, 2010.

1. So I ordered a Weed Star carbon filter and Weed Star crown bowl on 5/18. I MAKE SURE to use the more expensive shipping so that I can track it. Well it's been almost a week now and this is what my tracking page shows:

[​IMG]

So what's the deal? Seems like it should've at least left somewhere by now, right?

Hopefully someone can clear this up for me, thanks.

2. Well, if it says it's shipped then I'd assume it is on its way to the US? :confused:

Maybe it won't have any more tracking info until it gets out of customs? I'm not exactly sure how the tracking works, or how long it takes just to get to the first stop in the United States. :p

It hasn't even been a week yet, though. I'm sure it's not time to start worrying yet. ;)

3. Well, it's been 8 days since I ordered and the tracking still shows the exact same thing. Hopefully it's on it's way (or coming today :D?) and the tracking just hasn't updated?

4. Hey spikey...I'm going to shoot a message to SJ but I think it doesn't update until it hits customs. I'm not for sure though which is why I'm going to ask SJ about it. :)

5. Ahhh, ok thanks RMJL!