Where's it from?

Discussion in 'General' started by senior_ganj, Mar 9, 2006.

1. So, as I was thinking today, I began thinking about pot and salvia and all this shit that people smoke all the time. I began to wonder how people found out about these psychadelic effects. Did they just walk around and start smoking shit?

What if there was a possibility that there were still a bunch of natural herbs out there that produce these effects and we just didn't know about them. Who would have ever thought to light something on fire and breath in the smoke.

Same with all the other drugs. How did all this shit come about. Was it all just stumbled on by accident trying to make some type of medicine, and it ended up being crystal meth or some shit.

From this, I established one thing... SMOKE ON! :smoking:

2. I'm pretty sure cannabis sativa was synthesized by nazi scientists in ww2.

3. I def. beleive there are more plants with pyschoactive(sp?) effects.

4. For what...

Maybe that's why they were super strong at first. Pot makes super soldiers, but then they get lazy and say fuck this im going home. lol

5. The native americans have been smoking weed longer than that. Havnt they?:confused:

6. They just say that so they look cool.

7. Heh, I dont think thats the case.:D

8. My theory on the discobery of Pot

I think what most likely happened was the native people on the continents when the first marijuana plant was discovered probably threw it in a fire and while sitting around this fire, man probably noted the effects and found more plants to burn then came smoking and cooking. Atleast thats my theory

9. did you ever hear you can eat some kinds of cactuses and trip balls? i know its true but it really makes you wonder how THAT was discovered

10. by a very hungry man