wheres da screwheads at

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RonDaDon, Aug 4, 2008.

1. well im from houston so around here u hear a lot of screwed and chopped shit and im in love wit that shit but i listen to a lot of other stuff just in love with slowed down shit. It never gets boring, but i met this kid from florida and made him listen to that shit nope he didnt like it but he looked bored haha but whatever. I also do a lot of screw and chopp myself i get blazed hop on the comp and just chop and screw everything oh and if u dont know what this is its just slowed down rap here listen...tell me if ya like this...oh and if u can smoke to it i swear u will love it even if u dont listen to rap give it a try..<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/61Yrjaz9PXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object><object width="425" height="344">

2. I used to hate chopped nd screwed music until last nite. Me nd my friend were high as shit and we started listening to some c&s music. I love it now.lol. I'm makn a cd 2 ride 2 when we smoke again.

3. i only like it when im fucked up. draped up and dripped out -- know what im talkin bout.
    other than that.. i'l stick to my old school hiphop.

4. bangin screw, its what soutside playa's do.