Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where's all the Atlanta headies at?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420FLASmoka, Jul 28, 2009.

1. The best I've gotten in the past few weeks up here is some dank Skunk that came through, here's a few pics. What else is out there? I've been here for a couple years, but found only a handful of reliable, credible sources for headies.

Attached Files:

• 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      56.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Find closet smoker lol.

3. I just saw his thread, man...you're right, I need to hang with his group lol

4. youve got some good bud there tho

5. The asians in Alpharetta have some d nug shit

6. Thanks Zepher, too bad it's all gone as of this morning.

Man, Im right next to Alpharetta. I've got a Filipino girlfriend, is that my "in"? lol

7. Im in smyrna no good shit here at all.

8. Snellville in Gwinnett has GDP... that skunk...thrax..and sweet island skunk

as of the last week thats what i been gettin

9. Man. Perez, I appreciate you gettin me all jealous. I'm going to need to hang out in Gwinnett more often and try to find a connect cause this is just ridiculous. Everyone here in Roswell/Alpharetta are either charging $70-$80 an eighth or $20-$25 a g with no breaks, IF you can even find it, which lately that's been a no-go. INSANE! Well...no worries, my crop is almost done :)

I did enjoy that Skunk I got the other week though that I showed yall a pic of, and the guy was legit, got it for $50/eighth.

10. Cali buds in Peachtree City, and kush in Alpharetta that you can smell in Roswell

11. theres nothing but medical quality shit flowin throu no beast or mid

always plenty tho

12. so word

13. Been gettin some legit purple kush in snellville for about a week now. It's harder to find mids here than it is to find headies.

14. can't seem to find anything but mids in the marietta area

15. Man you're lucky you can find mids. I can't find SHIT! I really need a reliable hookup, been layin low for too long.