Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wheres a safe place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Easter bunny, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Besides in your car or your house because i dont have the luxury to do either, where would be a good place to smoke where i wouldnt get caught?

2. In your treehouse

3. in the backyard if you have one. outside the smell will dissipate pretty quick in the open

4. As for using your house it could be possible just us a more secluded room when no ones home that they do not go in as much (attic, basement, or a shed) To make the smell less strong you can take a empty toilet paper role or paper towel role fill it with dryer sheets or lint (other scented or filter like things could be used in the tube) then blow the smoke thru that  or talk a walk into the woods

5. If you can't smoke in your house because of room mates, and you pay rent, light up in your bedroom anyway. If you cant smoke inside because of parents, then i suggest smoking in your garage if you have one, if not then thisoneblazed has a good suggestion...find a wooded area and enjoy, with me it seems i get a lil more buzzed if i'm smoking in nature. 

6. #6 CJ_chills, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Man I smoke on my downtown front porch. Backyard would be ideal. A backyard shed would be even better. Just anywhere with some space where you aren't seen. A J or a blunt can be smoked literally anywhere if you aren't carrying more than you're burning. First sign of trouble you just flick the roach and you're golden.

7. Outside
    Away from cars
    Away from people

8. you could try inside a closed dumpster. the shit may mask the smell.

9. I would always burn in my garage or back porch but if that's not possible find some nature trails and have a stony adventure.

10. Lol. This one will be tough to beat.

11. Any state that has weed legalized, I'd say pretty safe.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

12. #12 Mot1ve, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    In a park. Not a little kids park with slides and shit.. A park where it's big and vast and has trees around and shit

if you have to stress to find a place to smoke, just don't do it.. Seriously, you're only akid anyways.. not good to start a marijuana habit early on . I've been there and regret it.