Where'd you come up with your nick?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeeJayBoy, Mar 2, 2001.

1. There used to be this old computer game on the now defunct 3DO system called 'Shockwave' that I used to play religously.

The character you played was a rookie pilot who went by the call sign "Wildcard".

Not so exciting... but nuff said.

Peace.

2. When I was in high school me and my cronies decided we were gonna be an all girl hard rock band-play shit like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden,AC/DC-but chics...ya know? We came up with a name for the band-Bad Influence...my "stage name" was...Stonie Jo. I was the only one who ever evn got an instrument-some ol' beat up garage sale guitar and amp. We never really did anything but party together, listening to loud and abusive tunes, pretended like we were on stage. It was actually some pretty funny shit now that I think about it. That's my story-short version.

3. ok...um...like......I live in this state.....um......where.......like......the....uh....wind...comes sweeping down the plains.......and...um...I...smoke....pot......um.......sometimes...........and...forget things.........like...........what?

4. hahaha stonie jo rockin out!!! o.h.g.o.d.!! :D
    we used to just lust after the buttrock bands, never really tried to be a rock star..

and smokinokie, i wondered where you got your name~ :)

5. watching wrestling with my five year old son at the time. *Note: wrestling got too R-rated for my kids so no they watch wrestling on the Mexican satellite channel and like it better*

My son looks at his dad and says "I bet you could beat this guy up". The wrestler was Scott Steiner aka Big Poppa Pump. I said "I'm no Big Poppa Pump just a Big Poppa Puff."

6. Dead Bear....

Grateful Dead...My nicknames Bear.Dedbr...=-)

7. I guess I feel that I'm just a regular person...with a few bits of wisdom to share. Nobody special...just me...;)

Peace,

8. well, lets see i'm 48 had gray whiskers since i was 22,
    the name i use is spelled grey, probably since i'd just finished trying the bubble gum method. no 1 is self explanitory nuf said

9. hey stoner chic, i clicked on your profile to get your web-url, and i come to find out that you were born the exact same date and year as my g/f. pretty darn cool.

peace,

¦jazz¦

10. um, it's pretty self explanitory. I'm a girl and I like to smoke pot.

11. i was haveing a lot of troble after almost drownding to death ,my mom said she would not give up ,she sent me to my friend hellen she was a pharmacologist with two masters .she saved my life,i was artistic with audistic tendences she showed me how to paint and said all great painters had painting names as well as writers she tricked me in to trying to find a name that fit just me ,i did in the great book of wiysard or wizards ,tazz was a great wish very little was ever writen about tazz the book didnt say if the witch was a man or a woman just a wise and powerful witch,when it said other witches were woman some times the book would call him a wizard as he was a man then ,i liked the fact he was a spirit that could not be held to one thing he was able to change to any thing he wanted,latter i add the 11my lucky number to my name a few weeks after ,so i have had this name when i was 7 years old and it well be on my grave stone. my birthday july 11th ,also stands for the ll in my medal name william.i am lucky my name is as it is my own .good luck tazz11

12. A friend of mine and I devised two brothers, the Stedankos, J and K who released albums of them singing over karaoke beats. We've already recorded a few songs as our alter-egos but it's harder now since I've moved away and I think he's stopped toking the herb. That was part of the gimmick...

Sgt. Stedanko was the misguided, altruistic narc in the Cheech and Chong movies.

I'm not a narc, I just always found Sgt. Stedanko funny.

13. cool story brah

14. #54 Smokinmama, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I Love this story!

My name you ask? ME = SMOKES & HAVE KIDS

15. this one time i seen a lizard give me the stink eye so i pimp slapped him off his leaf

16. jc, my initials, and of illinois.. just means from illinois.

17. I'm Keith StoneD.
    I was talking to my friend Richard about Keystone light and my name already is Keith, so they called me Keith Stone, then looked at our weed and then said Keith StoneD.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XD1Heg6rgE]YouTube - ‪August Burns Red - The Seventh Trumpet‬‏[/ame]

19. +2 brownie points to whomever can guess for mine; it's pretty easy...

20. my first weed i tried was purple so thats why its my nick so ill never forget