Where would you want to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by M3ssenger, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Everybody dies, so where is it that you would like to pass away? For me, its a toss between these two places.
    The purple forest in china or where I could see the aurora borealis

Pictures provided by EarthPix

Attached Files:

2. In my dreams

3. In the belly of a covenant cruiser on a pile of dead elites, right after I set the timer on the nuke. :smoking:

4. epic blaze of gunfire, like training day

5. Anywhere, it doesn't matter. Death is the second most beautiful thing next to birth, esp since we know nothing about it .

Ideally it would be nice to be in a hospital on a morphine drip lol

6. not the bath tub cough cough rip whitney

7. When i die, i want to be sober, i want my last moments to be drug/alcohol free, im not afraid of death, If it came i would embrace it o.o but shit, i would wanna be in my bed.

8. I wanna be fucking Emma Watson on a private beach while hitting a blunt.

9. [quote name='"T4C"']Anywhere, it doesn't matter. Death is the second most beautiful thing next to birth, esp since we know nothing about it .

Ideally it would be nice to be in a hospital on a morphine drip lol[/quote]

Spot on

10. Grasscity Island

11. Parachute malfunction

12. oh and damn is that "purple forest" a real place????

My god, that's fucking beautiful, I want to go there and meditate SOOO BAD. Def on my top 5 places to visit now

13. At a beach hospice surrounded by friendly nuns, my kids and playing grand kids.

With some Bob pumping in the background.

14. Omfg of course its not a real fucking place holy shit man.

15. #17 ghostonvacation, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013

Maybe a combo of these two

I'm getting ready to make just another jump onto GC island...sgt based checks my chute to make sure it is functioning. I turn to him and say, "I'll see you on the ground blade". Right before I jump based lights a bong while flying the plane and we rip it. I bail out but that stoned motherfucker missed a chord, when I go to pull it I continue screaming towards the lush marijuana fields that took over the island. I know this is it, I know I will die. As you get closer you can smell the bud radiating off the island. I check my PMs before I hit the ground.

There's one from sgt based.

"Trolled hard bro"

I am then pierced by a marijuana tree and my blood seeps into said plant.

16. :'[ this makes me a sad panda

17. First off I'd wanna have the craziest sesssion and get so high that I fall asleep and die in my sleep :)

18. The place is real, but not that purple. It's a filter. But yeah springtime, its purple trees flowers all around there. But the grass wouldn't be purple.