Where would you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by herbnes, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 herbnes, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Hey guys I was just chilling in my backyard on a beautiful Spring day today with a bright blue sky and good breeze. I was thinking to myself what type of environment I would like to smoke with and wanted to ask all you out there.
    Would you pick smoking inside and why and would you still do so with good outside weather? or smoke outside, and describe the weather and the place you are at?
    Be imaginative to where you would smoke, but still realistic.

I would choose outdoors with a great green field with trees around and a sunny day with a shade over me.:D

Feel good:smoking:

2. outside if its warm. cold smoking sucks.
    first few times i was in my woods behind my house.
    so beautiful

3. I'm waiting to get off work so I can go home and smoke in the shower, nice and relaxing...hehehe

4. I like smoking everywhere. Each place has its ups and downs.

5. My friend. Check out the "This is where i blaze thread"

There are pictures of places where people smoke and the scenery they have.
    It's fucking amazing. makes me feel like almost all the places i smoke are inferior...

Imagine smoking inside of a cave that is inside of Niagra falls. :smoking:

That'd be fucking amazing.

6. The beach...

Love toking up on the Jersey shore.

7. I've seen that thread, it makes me sad thought because all those places I see are fantastic and I wish I was there haha.

8. Next to this guy:

[​IMG]

9. yeah, there are a lot of places there that are gems.

But hey, it all makes for a better reason to toke at all sorts of places for a road trip or vacation :D:hello:

You should smoke and go to the skydeck of the Sears Tower (now being renamed "Willis" tower) lmao. i tweaked so hard it wasn't even funny...

10. man, real talk outside on a sunny day, when the suns setting, simply beautiful.