Where would you live?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolves, Oct 12, 2011.

1. If you could live in any country in the world where would you go and why?

For me it would be Canada, Sweden, or the Netherlands. All have beautiful forests and such carefree cultures.

2. New Zealand. Doesnt need an explanation. Its fucking awesome.

3. I want to live on the moon, the earth is full of people, and people suck.

4. For me it would be:

-Stay in BC
    -Move to Amsterdam, not just for the weed but my mom has alot of family there I haven't seen for years, and my mom says it's beautiful there.
    -Switzerland
    -Germany

5. [quote name='"peralta50"']For me it would be:

-Stay in BC
    -Move to Amsterdam, not just for the weed but my mom has alot of family there I haven't seen for years, and my mom says it's beautiful there.
    -Switzerland
    -Germany[/quote]

Goin the Europe route.. Nice :)

6. I love Europe, I would move there in a heartbeat if I could find a supporting job there. But most would likely require the national language to be known.

7. if i dont have to work then caymen islands, barbados, bali in indonesia,

8. Well, I've always been obsessed with Finland, odd. So either there, Spain(Barcelona), Switzerland, or New Zealand(Beautiful scenery, everyone is into outdoor activities. And sheep outnumber people, that would very well suite my misanthropic self). I really wanted to move maybe thirty minutes outside of Vancouver in a cabin, but by the time I'd have the money and ability to move there Canada will have gone to complete shit.

9. Bitches from the Netherlands are so fucking hot. Some even wear uggs year 'round ಠ_ಠ

10. Born and rasied American, dont plan or want to change that. Although living in Australia or New Zealand would be great, nice kayaking there so ive heard.

11. china...the culture is amazing,the country is beautiful,and there is a lot of strange wildlife

12. I would live, where ever it is that I choice to live.

13. I live in nz :wave:

I would like to live in Montreal..just cos it sounds cool but I am happy where I am and don't think I will ever move.

14. amsterdam and start a new chapter in my life.

15. Switzerland.