Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where would i go to buy this.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke or die, May 28, 2011.

1. I need a scale. No head shops around my area. Do places like walmart sell them? like for wieghing jewrly or food or something?

2. You can buy them online, I bought mine on amazon.

3. online or tool/farm supply stores

4. Walmart might have scales but not the ones that weigh in very small quantities. Amazon is an ideal place to buy them.

5. how bout tractor supply?

6. yes! the tractor supply near me carries them. if you can't find them from looking, ask someone because they're probably locked up. last time i went there with a friend to get some, they cost less than 15$

7. Unfortunately when I was looking around locally they were impossible to find. If you live near a boardwalk/beach those hipster stores, at least in my area, sold them but they were horribly overpriced. Just go online cause I did with my friend and they threw in a free calibration weight with the scales we bought. Don't know where he got them though.

8. #8 doob3r, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    if online is not an option for you find a sportsmans warehouse or whatever you have for handloading supplies, you can get high end digitals labeled under a bullet brand for 1/4 of the price of what they go for online and at headshops.

edit: my reloading scales do grams and grains and ounces and a few others. they also go to the next place for very very accurate weigh in`s. i can literally weigh out some gunpowder at under a half a grain, hiwch is like a dog hair lol.

9. this. i think so many people think of scales and think of headshops automatically. unfortunately headshops are usually overpriced. :rolleyes: scales are used for a lot of other things besides this and can be found pretty easily and so much cheaper.

10. Flea markets?

Anyway, a few people around here refer to them as "postal scales". Perhaps a post office? I dunno, I've never tried but since i've heard so many people refer to them as that, they might have them

edit-
    Oh, and I've seen them at some gas stations too