where/when was your first time toking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Squishey, Jan 25, 2009.

1. First time I smoked was with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and my cousin's bf. We smoked like 3 or 4 blunts between all of us. Then my cousins bf took me into his car and me him and my cousin hotboxed the hell outta the car. Got inside, and we all ate a whole bunch of pizza. I will remember that day for the rest of my life :]

2. 11 at my friends basement. his older 16 yr old brother smoked us out. well kinda... more like threatened us out? thank god he did cause i love weed

3. Summer after high school 06 my best friends got a house and it rocked we were in the basement and they finally got me to try weed, smoked a bowl with them and......NOthing....

ummmm, I dont know if I'm high guys

so come back the next day and smoke a bowl after like 2 hits im flipping out and shit

i was laying on the couch and like 4 times i would close my eyes open them up and I thought I feel asleep and I was all like OH SHIt is it tomorrow oh my god and they were totally egging it on like yea dude you passed out lol.

4. i was 14, grade 9 year....
    i got to highschool all naive and such, and all "i dont do drugs and never will!" haha yeah right, i fell in love with chron, that was the best year of my life, the first time i toked i didnt get high, so we tried again the following weekend....
    its a wonder i passed my classes that year lmao
    we smoked at my old elementary school theres a stairwell there that we used to go to.. but after all the years we have soooo many toking spots lol too many run-ins

5. My first time I was 18, with two of my buddies. We went behind Walmart and smoked a j. I felt nothing and smoked two more and felt nothing. I didn't get anything out of smoking till my third time, but that time I was insanely retarded. Good times.