where/when was your first time toking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Squishey, Jan 25, 2009.

1. spring break visiting my cousins in georgia! got hella baked straight all day off and eigth of some beasters! im going to georgia this spring break again! cant wait to reminis and toke up in my original weed birth place!

2. Believe it or not, when me and my best friend were in 5th grade his older brother took me and him to his car and we smoked a bowl of i dunno what out of his bubbler, only time i had ever been that stoned was when i smoked hash for the first time - crazy experiance.

3. Last night! 3rd time smoking, first time being high. Took some hits out of a light bulb vaporizer, felt disappointed because I didn't feel anything, but then the next thing I knew I was sitting in my computer chair tripping balls. It felt like I was twitching and the whole world was spinning all fucking crazy. I tried posting on this forum but it was insanely difficult. Best time of my life. It was fucking sick!

4. Light bulb vape + two friends. We were out deep in the woods next to a river. We built a lean to out of plywood and 2x4's that we hauled up there. It was dark out, 10 at night, so we hung a flashlight from the ceiling of plywood. Then we passed the bulb around a few times.

My friend started beatboxing and I just couldn't help moving to the beat and I ended up freestyling so loud.

5. #65 Reallyhotboxed, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    I was with a bunch of friends during a summer, and a friend of mine rolled a 3.5g blunt, and we sat on a dock on a lake, at a local park...It was SO HOTT that day, I mean..Straight GA heat. Low humidity, and just straight up heat, it sucks once you're in it..back to the story. We burned through that, and laid out in the grass for hours. Needless to say, I had a pretty good time :)

Oh, this was my second time. The first time I did it, I didn't get high at all ;(

6. i think i was 16, i am driving with my friend and his girl and i end up at a garage party, people are sitting down and someone says to get the bong out, i was like wtf is the bong, so i kinda caught on and we walk to the park, we get thre and i am taking pictures and just chillig then i hear YO you wanna hit this kid ? i was like uh i am good but peer pressure is a bitch so i decided ill hit it, i take too massive hits, cleared the breach 2wice and its my first time smoking so everyone was like OH SHIT we killed him, i wasnt high until i got back into the car and sat down and it hit me hard, i was like WTF!!! my friend drove us to the gas station and he bought me m&ms n pepsi but i dont remember getting it but he said i did, so he drive me home and i get out and go home and i couldnt belive i got high so quick or how i am still high i walk in the house and i see my sister, mom, dad just hanging out in the living room i was like OO snap, my room was in front of the living room so i had to say hi, but i was tripping hard my first time.

7. 16 years of age, at a friends brothers house. Smoked 2 joints, 2 bowls from a pipe, and 2 bowls from a bong. Went to the gas station across the street and got two bags of chips and a huge gatorade. Then proceeded to watch Half Baked while fully baked. I couldnt move from the couch. This kid i never met just kept asking me "you feelin it?" I kept sayin, super slow, "shit man i dont know." And he's like "yeahhhhh you are." My first hit from the pipe, some guy was holding the carb for me, when he let go i had the biggest coughing fit of my life, and blew all the smoke out right in his face.

8. I was 13 the first time I got high. I was behind my house in the middle of the night with a friend. We were both kind of new and we were high out of our fucking minds. :smoking:

9. Parking lot in a bowling alley when i was 18 freshman in college....didn't even get high :mad:

10. 13 at a concert with my brother he let me smoke his bubbler, years ago.

11. One of my fondest topics.

10th grade. I was getting real curious about this "marijuana" business, so I bought a dime for like 10 bucks off my homeboy at school. I went home, told my mom I was gettin' in the shower, gutted a coke can like my boy showed my a week or so before (Just for shits.) and just stuck the nug on there. I blazed that and was like "...shit, I'm not feeling anything." I had hid my shit in my guitar case, so I replace the remaining bud, lighter etc. In there and closed the guitar case, locking it after that. I kept my case behind to other guitars and I remember lifting my case up real slow trying to be quit as I replaced it in it's usual spot. Then I was thinking "Damn... this motherfucker is heavy." That's when I realized I was blitzed. I got on AIM, shower still running, and started hitting everybody up. I laughed at everything, observed the buaty of a lovely, sunny florida day, smelled the amazing beach air - I basked in the luxury of my first high. After about an hour of water still running (I left it running as a cover up, so my mom wouldn't bug me.) I finally get into the shower. My mom comes knocking on my door like "Ethan, you ok?" I'm just like fuck. "Ugh..." uh... "I um... feel sick." I reply meekly. "Why do you feel sick?!" I thought she must know. "I don't know. I'm getting out of the shower.

She later asked me if I was huffing due to all the areosal cans laying around (Didn't wanna smell like the sweet, sweet herb - at that point I didn't know my mom would be cool with it) and I just denied, denied, denied. Got away with it for months and she finally caught me, at which point she just told me to be careful, don't smoke then drive, don't smoke before school, etc. I still did most of those things, but I made it apparent that I had a good grip on things. Bless her heart, I love the woman.

12. First time smoking was the summer of '07. I had a job at a local golf course and it was under renovation so me and my boy called a friend and got us a eighth dropped off. We smoked like half of it out of a homemade piece and were pretty blazed afterwards. I still have that job and every aniversery (haha all of 1 so far) me and Sam go and light up in the same spot.

13. Me and about six of my friends got a couple dime bags way back when we were freshman in high school.. we made a bong out of an aquifina bottle, bic pen and aluminum foil. then we had an aluminium foil pipe too that sucked..never will smoke out of aluminum foil agian terrible.. we got this one dousche really high and he ralphed everywhere and was loud as fuck.. i didn't get high tho

14. 6 or 7 in my room with my brother who is 7 years older than me.

15. April 2005. Hotboxed the back of my friends pickup with the cap on it. Took 4 hits, only inhaled the last 2 properly. Went to Dennies and ate 2 lumberjack slams, plus a bag of gardettos before that. When we got back we smoked another bowl, put anchorman on, and I passed out before the opening scene was finished.

16. My first time was in March 08, smoked a pinner out of notebook paper my friend rolled and I felt high for literelly less than a second. It was like a quick flash. Then, around May, went to a friends house and he got some dro mids and smoked half a blunt to myself and a quarter to him and a quarter to his brother. I was BAKED.

17. I was 16 and it was summer '05 before junior year. I had a few friends that smoked but I was afraid and thought it was really bad for you. We were chillin in the middle of the day out in the backyard and my friend packs one and they start smoking. They pester me to take a hit but I say no. Finally after about 5 minutes I say what the hell and give in. I didn't really feel anything though, and smoked a few more times that summer but never felt much. Didn't really get into it hardcore til 2 years later.

18. Wow. Some pretty interesting stuff :p
    im glad that this thread was sucsessfull :cool:

19. there is this folk music festival in seattle called folklife and i smoked there at age 14 it was the best day ever we smoked three times and the first two times didn't work but third time was the charm and i was keyed running around listening to good concerts for free

20. It was winter of 2005 I was 17 at the time. Went up to the mountain to go snowboarding half way through the day I ran into a buddy of mine. He had a fat joint on him asked me if I wanted to partake on the adventure. I joined him took about 4 big rips and my god I was high as a kite and I've been toking ever since. :smoking: