where/when was your first time toking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Squishey, Jan 25, 2009.

1. 15, I met a homie at a neighbors quincenara that i was goin to be in.. I had been wanting to try budd and knew this was my opportunity. So I seen em at school and he smoked me out at the park..

2. When I was 14 at half time during a football game we bailed and went and smoked in the woods. One of my best nights ever

3. Last spring before school in this narrow walkway part of a park. Me and my friends took a few hits each off of a pipe but it was enough for me to feel awkward as I stumbled into class 2 min late smelling like smoke.

4. I was about 8 or 9, and I was at a friend's place after school. There was this really cool old school bus his parents had turned into a camper that was always at the back of his driveway. We hung out in it sometimes, even though it hadn't been used in years (I wondered if it had ever been used, really) and was dirty as fuck. One day, I noticed that there was some smoke rising out from under the sink, When I opened the cupboard under it, there was another guy I knew from school, Aaron, huddled under there smoking a joint. I don't know how long he had been there, but it must have been quite a while, since Chris and I had been in the camper for about half an hour, waiting for his sister to get home from work so we could scare the shit out of her. I asked him what he was doing, and he said "smoking weed." I barely knew what it was and, being curious, I crawled into that tiny cupboard with him and took a few hits from his joint, trying to hotbox it.

I didn't know how to inhale properly, so I didn't get high, but Aaron was fucked up. We tried riding our bikes to a park around the block and he barely made it, actually falling off his bike when we got there. It wasn't until I was 12 that I started my career as a stoner.

5. It was the summer when I was 13 I smoked out of a steamroller with one of my friends. I got a bad case of cottonmouth.

6. Friday before spring break last year. We went to a park near my house. Was with three of my friends. Smoked with two of them in the middle of a dark park using cellphone lights to break up the bud and pack the bowl.

We smoked out a mini-bong that my friend had bought in chinatown. Unfortunately, I didn't get high which sucked cuz my other two friends were absolutely blazed.

Got high for my first time though 3 days later at a party

7. I was 14 right after 9th grade started. My first time kinda sucked because all my "cooler" friends thought i smoked on a regular basis because i didnt want to look like a loser amatuer, so i ended up get my first sack from my friends sister for 30 dollars which was probobly about a gram of shwag, so huge rip off but anyway i had wanted to smoke for a while so i was constantly on the internet looking at stuff about weed so i had already made a fairly good bong made out of a state fair slushy cup with the straw as a stem and a bowl made out of random shit in my friends bacement (same friend with the sister that hooked me up). But anyway it was decent and had a screen and was safe to use and didnt burn plastic. So me and the friend with the sister went up on my roof one night after my mom went to bed and blazed a bowl out of my bong. It was both our first times so we probobly didnt do it very well but we certainly werent sober but when i look back on it i dont think we were that high... but anyway we stumbled down the roof inside my window and laughed our asses off and i somehow managed to piss myself... but we had fun and ended the night passing out watching friday.

8. i was 14, in a ditch right beside some apartment parking lot,
    i counted 3 hits, my buddy told me i took like 10+
    i was tripping so bad
    haha

9. my first time i was about twelve.. seventh grade.
    my best friend's older brother dealt, so we got ahold of some and smoked at a playground down the street.
    it's all been history since then :)

10. 17 at a nearby very popular tourist attraction at night. I smoked probably less than a bowl and I was freaking out of it. Having some very mild visual hallucinations and such. Man, what I would give to be able to get that same feeling again...

11. Friend's garage, with a corncob pipe. This is suburban socal, I don't know why he had a glass piece with dank, it was shwagg. I didn't feel the high, but had red eyes and slow speech.

12. 16. Friend's room. OG Kush.

13. Where: Mom's place. Boston, MA.
    When: Some time around age eleven.

14. In a forest down the street from my house. Never been so high in my life after that.

15. i was 12ish or 13 smoked at my friends house after school while his mom was at work nd smoked everyday after that

16. Someone my friend knows was letting us stay at her house while she was gone for the night, me and my friend and this other guy were just chilling downstairs watching pimp my ride and he took out a J. Didn't get high that time.

17. i was 15. me and some friends were riding around and they said "hey lets get you high" i was like "uhh...okay" and was really nervous about it. we got a half of some mid and we sat at my friends kitchen table breaking it up and the "pro" of the group started rolling one. Next thing i knew we had 3 blunts in rotation. my legs wouldn't stay straight and i had to lean on something to stand. it was life changing. now i smoke on a reggie basis.

18. I was 16 and it was a saturday night after i got back from a golf tournament, i put up a good score and we won so the captain told me he was gonna smoke me out... seemed like a hell of a prize to be honest. We ripped a couple of bowls at this park and then went and chilled at this kids house. I seriously could not stop laughing. No joke, i laughed for a solid half hour about absolutely nothing... thats why i love weed

19. Reposted from this thread:

20. I was 14..
    All of me and my friends were curious about toking.
    One day my friend stole some cannabis from his uncle.
    One of the best high's ive ever been.
    And it was out of a can. :smoke: