Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where/When to Blaze on a Beach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by generickid, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I was thinking of taking a day trip with a friend or two up to a popular beach in NH, lots of people there. I am wondering what the best place is or when the best time is to toke? We would probably have some on the way up since it's about an hour ride, but once we're there is there any place chill or safe?

2. Night time near rocks or between rocks.OR if you dont mind taking a risk just do it walking down the beach at night

3. walk up on the dunes

4. go to an unpopulated area or just walk down the shore where it is windy and hold it like a cigarette (no passing) and maybe noone will smell it

5. ehh...not the best idea imo, i know some ppl who have gotten in trouble doing that

6. my plan is to hopefully meet some ppl up there who blaze and have a summer home, or rent or something. then we could go back to their place n chill, but I guess that's just wishful thinking:smoke:

7. just be smart about it man
    yanowadimsayin?

8. If its windy just roll a doob like a cigarette and smoke till your hearts content:rolleyes: Every stoner on here seems to be really paranoid about smoking in public (paranoia:)) But from my personal experience, People dont really give a shit. However i dunno what its like over the other side of the pond;)

9. I would just recommend packing a bowl and keeping on the move if you're gonna take a leisurely stroll. Don't just sit down and roast a blunt, you'd be sitting ducks. Take a walk and put some distance in between the smoke billowing out of your face and the other people there.

10. Underwater :smoke:

No, but on a serious note... see if you can find some caves or places between rocks and cliffs like another poster stated.

11. Me and my friends always toke at the beach. We just throw a towel over our heads and just light up, usually with loads of people nearby.

12. I used to live up there, and if its Hampton beach don't go to the rocks. All the little kids try to catch crabs in them and well, you shouldn't smoke right next to little kids for a few reasons. Instead go to the little outdoor concert area and walk right behind it. No one goes over there so you should be fine for a quick burn. If it isn't hampton then just think before you light up and you should be fine.

13. Shit, if you have a car, ganj it that.

14. Ahaha this is no problem. This is from passed experiences, I have a homie that lives in Long Beach and we blow during the day at the beach a lot.

Just walk down the beach and light it, of course light it when you're away from the Lifeguard Towers and big crowds of people.

And at night,
    The Lifeguards leave the beach, we usually just spark a blunt and sit on their towers and look at the ocean. Which is as chill as it gets.

My name is Coast, because I love toking on a tower and just chilling their with my homies looking at the ocean hitting the shores.

15. i do this all the time go in at about 4-5 there wont be many ppl and it wont be dark

16. Never had a problem.. Even on beaches full of people!! Hardest thing is lightning it lol! best method is towel/shirt over head and light.. There is so much wind on the beach it dissipates so quickly!

17. I second him that one.
    Haha, really not hard to blow on a beach.
    It's getting your goddamn Lighter to work.