Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where (what state) is the good stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cancer_survivor, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hi:  I'm getting ready to retire and I want to move to a state that has the sort of weed pictured below.  I'm in a state now (TX) where the only weed I've seen is this pissy nasty-smelling brick, which is hard as a rock, hurts your lungs, and probably has god-knows-what in it. 

Where can you go to find weed like I see all the time online, the weed with the very thick gum on it, in colors, etc.?  For me, this is just a fantasy..

Thanks!

mj.png

2. Well hey, you could always take up growing!

I've actually never received weed that high of a grade. That's like god-quality.

3. I could be wrong but that looks photoshoped to me ,but regardless to answer your question I'd have to say north Cali.

4. California. Hands down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. California or colorado i'd say. Nor cal is great for growing, but colorado gets cold winters, but they're both great for any type of weed you could want really.

6. Not Cali

Cali is old news 

Go to Colorado for the good stuff 

7. #7 snoopdog6502, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    the whole northwest coast has killer ganja. from Canada all the way to Cali.

8. #8 cancer_survivor, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Arcata?  Have often thought about going there but the mmj shops have inspired some bad reviews.   Wonder how long it'll be before Las Vegas is legal.  New Mexico is close but I don't know what their mmj program is like.  California is such a long drive!!!

Albuquerque would probably do @ $280/oz :

http://www.verdesfoundation.org/menu.aspx

9. Colorado. Not only because of top-notch product but also due to how they are currently handling the medical and recreational program.

But who knows, within 5 years there will be multiple states doing it this way.

What type of environment do you like best? Regarding the weather, terrain and whatnot. Colorado has a lot of natural beauty but the winters are not loved by all. I would start with a place you'd actually enjoy living and work from there.

http://www.norml.org has information on each states current medical/recreational status, as far as laws and whatnot. That may help you narrow down the friendliest places. But AFAIK California and Colorado are putting out the best product.

This hasn't been cured. It doesn't look quite that good afterward.

If you want easy access to high quality go to Co. It will only get more elitist which is good for you.

You can get good quality anywhere. Just not exactly easy access.

Or grow in a weed friendly state.

Hell...I've grown in Fl and I definitely retire down there. Fuck the weed laws, not like you're going to get caught growing bad ass personal.

11. You can find good stuff in most states, I would guess.  The trick is to find it.  However, I would tend to agree with many other posters and say Colorado or the west coast tend to be the best, or at least the most consistent.  I would have a hard time living out west, so defaulting to Colorado would be my choice.

Having said that, you might seriously consider growing your own.  I am NOT in a pot-friendly state at all, but I grow some pretty good stuff.  Most people could if they worked at it a little.  Being retired, in Colorado, and growing on the side sounds like a dream to a lot of us!

12. You can find dank anywhere, you just have to look. there's great weed in texas, and it's not too expensive either. don't move states just cause you wanna smoke better weed

13. Sometimes you gotta hunt down that guy that knows a guy who knows this guy who knows the guy with the good good.

14. Well, I'm on another mj forum also (I think they're on the verge of closing down, though I hope not) and everybody on this and the other forum says the same thing, that you can find good weed in every state.  Only problem is, in Texas, if you get caught with it, you might get probation and rehab (if you spend a lot of money on a good attorney??), but you could also get six months and a $2,000 fine.  I can't deal with that -- versus -- just walking into a shop and getting it legally. 

15. There's plenty of good weed in TX, I don't know why you've only been getting mexi-brick weed.

That is some God weed. Damn it's pretty. It looks like they are shining a blacklight on it in broad daylight. Any thing that pretty must be evil! lol

Good luck doing that around my area. Everybody is from "Jersey", and they all have "a guy"...it'd take years or enough luck to hit the damned lottery. I'd rather just hit the lottery and move. to some place I can grow. . lol

I'd drag my balls through a desert full of glass shards just to take a hit of that.

19. You just gotta go out on a limb and ask friends of friends who smoke. You might not get digits for a while, but eventually you can ask to meet their supplier. Don't be buying dimes though ain't nobody want a customer who buys small. You WANT to be wanted by the supplier because he can get rid of weight quicker than one of their other customers.

20. Southern cali for sure