Where were (or are) you in life when you were (or are) in your early twenties?

Discussion in 'General' started by slightlysto0pid, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Just curious since I'm going to be twenty one in a little over six months.

2. 20 -21, i was likely in a bar in S. Korea. :smoke:

3. Working 60 hours a week because I didn't plan a goal when I was 16.

4. In college full time and working an internship in the field of my dreams. Besides being broke as shit, life is good and I cannot complain.

5. In college acting like a dumbass.

6. I'm only 18 but thats close enough :)

Decent job...14$ 40-50 hours a week

got a forklift/security license

and a car that's actually mine

and they said i wouldn't get anywhere in life....well jeeeez see how nice life can be when you don't listen to stupid music and wear ur sisters clothes? =o amazing

7. drug problem.
    still somewhat unsure of what i want to do with myself.
    just now starting to get my head on somewhat straight, starting to set priorities, etc.

but enjoying life more each day as i adapt to having real responsibilities.
    i am only 20 though

8. Not far, but im not rushing. Im twenty

9. 20. Atl. 21-24 Cali

10. North Carolina in camp lejeune probably working on a boat.

11. just turned 20. graduated when i was 18 and went to chicago right after. spent a year and an expensive art school downtown, realized it was not what i wanted to do and if i was going to be in that field i would be self made. now im at community college putting last years credits towards an easy graphic design associates degree. when im done with that im heading out to san fransisco. gonna find some work out there and just see how it goes.

12. Im 18 but No Job, No License, No GF, MY dad passed away Summer of '11 and now Im struggling to just hang in there if that makes sense, Life hasn't been to kind to me but what can you do.

13. ^^^Man up get a job, buy a car and get your license, move out and get a GF, instead of saying life hasn't been kind enough to give you those things take them for yourself. That's the secret to success, no big secret man.

14. Well technically im not 20 yet, but I will be within the year, so I will give my 2 cents.

In college trying to get my degree. 1.5 years through. YES! Living with the girl of my dreams and working while not in class so I have some spending money! :)

15. Holy Shit at first I wrote a paragraph being an asshole to you but after thinking about this your absolutely right, Like holy shit Im just sittin hear not makin anything happen thanks for the advice man Im gonna go get my priorities in line.

16. 23 here. Just split with my ex and our child of 1 year lives with her. In the middle of a fierce non court custody battle while sbe fucks some dude on the side.

1 semester away from my associates degree in criminal law. 10gs coming in next month and going to use the to clear my name of bills and tickets and buy a sweet whip. Plan to transfer up north cali to a university for my bachelors.

Lost all my friends in my ex battle mostly due to going broke and not having a cell phone. As soon as my money comes in things should turn for the better. Also going to reactivate my little ebay business to get more cash flow going. Basically in he shitter right now but the horizon is in view and im positive things will be brighter for me very soon!

17. lets see.... 20: Went to england for 6 months for study abroad program.

21-24: back in Buffalo going to College then life at a silly job

25-27: Moved to Holland for Grad school.

Now: Back home, got married, now have another silly job

18. 18-20 College in a ski town living the full blown snowboard lifestyle. Very chill and fun everyday, all day.

20-22 I was going to music production college in L.A. and partying and having too much fun in Hollywood.

23-25 I started mellowing out and not going out every single night. Still partied a lot more than I do now though.

26 settled in and got engaged and started a career.

It all turned out pretty well and I wouldn't change anything. I'm now 32 with a career...take nice vacations...own a house...couple cars...a great wife...and recently baby #1 on the way. Growing up is fun

19. Ganna be 20 soon so

Going to college but a part time student

Working graveyard shifts at a gas station working 42-45 hours a week
    At $10 an hour

And I'm not sure where to go from here

20. 20 here, 21 in June.

Girlfriend of 5 years just recently fell out of love with me, I'm picking up and moving on just fine. Working 2 jobs roughly 48 a week total while going to college full time. Own two cars of my own (because the 89 muscle car cant take chicago winters lol) Going to finish my AAS degree in Summer (took me 3 years) then I'm planning on moving to South Cali in the winter.

Where am I in life? Exactly where I need to be.