Where was this made, and how can I get one?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sexbox666, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Omg!!

Attached Files:

2. damn that thing looks amazing. love that stone matte black look. Not sure who the artist, but i think that's the first thing to search for. Probably expensive as shit though.

3. Thats a Contrabasso X Gabe Halliday X Ryan Fitt collab. and requesting a 3 way collab from these artist isn't going to be cheap. If I was you I would contact ryan fitt or gabe halliday since they did the sandblasting imagery you like. But be ready to throw down about 8 grand for a tube like this.

4. This shit don't even look good I hope OP is a woman wanting this...

5. #5 Dr.Fumbles, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    Coming from the guy who owns china glass talking shit about 3 of the most badass artist in the functional glass game. Please explain how a mario themed sandblasted mini tube is at all womanly? Its unisex and if anything geared towards males

6. That piece gives me a boner

7. That piece looks awesome, but no way I'd pay 8 grand for that lmfao. Two reasons. I am about 8 grand short, and I could never forgive myself when I broke it. If it were $200-300 I'd buy one though, of course it would have to be more of a mass produced piece and not a 3 person collab.

8. There would never be a piece made of this quality for under a few grand either by these artist or not. You pay for art with these pieces, it is more than just a tube to smoke out of.

9. That's true and I don't understand the intricacies of glass blowing/whatever else they did here. I still like it a lot, but even as art I don't see it worth that much... just my opinion and from the "art" pieces at my local headshops that I'm using as comparison.

10. It may seem like a lot but these guys aren't having any problem selling them for what they want. The technique and skill that went into this tube is amazing. From the double layer sandblasting to the amazing flip on the bottom

11. They should sell it for what they want, and I'm sure people buy up their products! Lots of wealthy tokers out there (in comparison to what I buy haha).

12. Im a broke toker and buy expensive bongs.

13. This shit don't even look good? I bet your shit don't look any better.

14. This is the china glass he owns lolololololololol hahahahahahahahaha

Attached Files:

Then you are more wealthy compared to me in terms of valuable glass  :smoke:

16. why u stalking me on here bro

I have several pieces. This dr.fumbles guy following me around like a shadow today

17. I posted in here first and you came on here saying some stupif shit. If anything you followed me to this post

18. Let's not let the 1 post user (OP) start a fight between us members?

19. #19 Dr.Fumbles, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    touchè. I like your idea to ignore the troll