Where was the most public place you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Last night i huffed two blunts in a Denny's parking lot off of a long and well known parkway with a few friends and girls i went out with. The area is infested with cops but it was around 3 in the morning and i was hammered. We were right outside of the car because it wasn't too cold out and didn't care. This was probably the most public place i've ever smoked and the best part was food was only a few steps away. So where was the most public place you've ever lit up?

2. dang...most public place i smoked at was at the golf course playign golf smoked a joint real quick then one time i hot boxed a car iwth two joints outside of taco bell in the parking lot went in and ate the biggest meal of my life ha:smoking:

3. There is a park adjacent to my school, and I walked through it smoking a J before class.

4. everday in a garden right next to our school , teachers , pupils walking by to get lunch

5. Hmm maybe its cus i live in canada but i smoke jay's walking down the street all the time....any time i goto a restaurant i will go out for a "smoke" and come back in before my meal arrives....i try to think of a joint just like a ciggarette, as long as no one is in range of the scent, no ones the wiser...Good night all, time for matty to go beddy bye:smoking:

6. I smoke outside my house at night all the time. I think the funniest thing ever was it was the middle of the night and for some reason a guy was walking his dog and I was outsitting on my porch sitting in a chair ripping a bong. The guy with his dog goes "Having a little late night snack huh?" I'm like "nah man, that comes after this!" he started laughing and I'm like "Man, you wanna hit this bong?" he goes "Nah man I'd love to but my job drug tests". I came inside and told SuburbanKMK101 about it on aim, we were cracking up.

I also go to an ITT, and in the summer I've smoked blunts in the back parking with a bunch of people before the back of the school was opened so the back of the bulding wasn't being used, but you can see it pretty good from the side entrace. I also smoke in my car at school sitting in the parking lot, with people standing outside the student entrace smoking sigs. Ohio is pretty lax with it comes to marijuana, no one seems to care.

7. top row of a movie theater while watching king kong

8. I'm pretty sure it was the time I smoked a J in my college's bathroom 15 minutes before a speech to ease my anxiety. It was funny because when I started walking out of the bathroom after I finished my joint, I noticed that their was a smoking alarm in their and it was flashing red on and off. I walked directly out their and was all paranoid because of that lol.

9. Smoke Everywhere!

Always go for walks through my town smoking and goofing off. Used to always smoke hash upstairs on the back off the bus going to or coming home from work, b4 smoking was banned in all public places in Ireland! Nobody ever used to say anything to u, suppose once u werent starting trouble or hurting anyone no one really cares!

Ahhhhh, dem was de good oul' days!!;)

10. I've smoked right outside of sonic before, nothin that big, but I once smoked a join while walkin down the street on new years, again not that big =/ I guess I'm a carefull stoner :smoking:

11. ive smoked so many huge blunts in my car/ friends whips, normally some skunky shit just flauntng it on the main highways, hell one time after buyin a bong in delaware my dude and i were driving back to see some dude in a scion whippin through traffick with at least a quarter in a blunt wrap, we had am 8th dutch and i help up my new glass and he grinned from ear to ear.

as long as you dont have parafanalia on you(glass) high rides are great.

12. Courthouse Lawn!!!

13. I've smoked in many public places, but not nescessarily with people around.

Last year at the highschools homecoming, I did smoke a doobie while walking to the stands from the dirt 'parking lot' to get my ticket, among a few other hundred people flawking to the same entrance.

I'm surprised no one asked me for a hit lol...

14. outside the cop tent at a festival, was such a nice feelign blazing a fatty knowign the cops couldnt do fuck all:)

15. I've smoked joints right out front of the cop shop. Its nice to talk to the pigs while your getting blitzed. They cant do anything unless you attemp to pass the joint to another person, then its trafficing and they can bust you for it. So long as its yours for yourself, they cant do shit all.]

Maple Ridge B.C. :)

16. In the parking lot at my former workplace, and once i was at a staff party at my bosses house, i was friends with the guys down stairs. in an attempt to get fired from my job, i went down to their place for a bit, got stoned, and then i came back with another joint and smoked it in front of everybody

17. Man public places I've smoked. This is going to be a loooooooong list.

-Right behind my old work. several times every day.
    -Right in front of my high school back in the day. I did it all the time as a matter of fact.
    -On top of a roof on the 4th of july. The cops were chilling right below us and had no idea
    -At every GWAR show i've been to
    -Walking down the street

that's all i can think of for now.

18. At queens park, during the global marijuana march, sitting on the grass, toking a bong and smiling at some police officers.

19. #19 Floydian, Jan 14, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

20. I've smoked on many streets and in many parking lots while in a car. I often walk around my school's campus and smoke out of a dugout.