Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the best and worst/skechiest place u smoked back in the high school days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexicanstoner, Jun 9, 2011.

1. For me it was in the boys bathroom me and a friend smoke thru a small acrylic bong 20 min. Later we go out of the bathroom a teacher is waiting for us we take a left go outside run through the school but he ends up getting the school officer with a dog so if we hide they can smell us anyways we decide to hid in the girls bathroom (no one uses it at all) and we make a plan to run for it we go our sepreat ways later in the day we call eachother and go smoke at my place but the bad thing is that were all paranoid but we never ended up getting caught. Oh the good days!!

2. probably the school soccer field. Just imagine a few heads in a circle in the middle of the field. Raises alarm doesnt it?

3. I smoked a one bat in the photography dark room in my school. yeah I assume everyone knew what was up.

Crowded movie theater bathroom in the stall. There was probably 20 people in there. I don't know if I just didn't care back then or I just really wanted to be high for the ultrascreen.

4. #5 mexicanstoner, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When were young we think the world is ours but when that moment of ultimaticity (real word?) is over we think well wtf wat was I thinking?

5. batroom with doobtube

6. Well im still in high school and ive have to say the cemetery on friday the 13th night was pretty scary :eek:

7. school bus ahaha.fucking stupid idea but never got caught bus driver was a stoner

8. In the restroom

9. My own room by myself with the windows closed and a towel under the door. Got caught that way.

10. My buddies and I dont take risks.. So I'd say in my room alone (1 time thing). Not that I got caught or anything.

11. way too many sketchy sessions under bridges

12. ummm laundry mat bathroom, bowling alley, walking down streets, back of school bus, locker rooms, movie theater closet ... i regret nothing:smoke:

13. outs side the school doors

14. My buddy and I always used to smoke in the parking lot with tinted windows, or skip lunch, drive maybe 20 feet off campus, and get blown. Come back 6th hour, and all was well. :smoke:

15. alley behind the school about 10 feet from the back way into the school with a glass pipe stuck in a pen tube,got buzzed not high as hel

16. I hit my one hitter in the principals office when he left it, it was fucking tiiightt.

17. Best place: me and a couple friends had pe 3rd period and we had lunch right after (block schedual) and the pe teacher would let all the kids go in to change back into their clothes 10min before the bell rings and me and my friends never dressed out so we would leave campus by the footbal feild while everyone was changing and go to the apartments and smoke, but one time we were rolling a j and we were standing on the top floor stairs by the balcony and a guy standing on his blacony across from us saw us ran inside and grabbed his bong brought it out and yelled to us "hey you guys wanna come hit this instead!?" and of course we were like fuck yeah! So he gave us his apartment number and we went and matched bowls we had like 1.5 and he had just striaght jars of bud and we matched bowls and got BLOWN we hit his six footer, his bong with four hoses, and 2ft R00R... We ended up ditching the class after lunch to stay and smoke more, and then went back on campus for the last class.. And we would go there everyother day cause that when we had pe (block schedual) so we would just go kick it there and smoke at lunch...
    And then they moved out like a week before 420 and then that was it.. Went back to smoking on the stairs lol.

Sketchiest: smoked a couple snaps on the bleachers DURING pe. The teachers were on the feild with all the kids that dressed out and the kids tha dont dress out just have to sit on these shitty run down bleachers all period. It was a cold
    windy day so we made sure the wind wasnt blowing toward the teachers and juat said fuck it lets take snaps! And i had my glass peice that day so we did.. It was badass but it wad really really fucking stupid idea..

Sorry for the wall of text... Im blitzed! :smoke: :hello:

18. On top of a walkway above a mainroad. Similar to a bridge, but a lot smaller. Me and my mate were smoking a spliff- two toke pass. Just as I take my hit, and pass it, a cop car drives by right under us. Luckily, it doesn't stop. I was baked anyway, wouldn't have been able to run.

19. I used to bring my bud bomb pipe and get lifted underneath the stage in the auditorium. Also, above the woodshop there was a woodloft where everyone smoked and chewed. The shop teacher was always off watching highschool basketball/wrestling/football he would tape on replay, either that or he would leave to get coffee. Never made anything in shop but a bong Good times at high school