where u guys hide your weed and pipe and stuff?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by booboo, Mar 1, 2005.

1. where u guys hide your weed?

2. in a mega man x box. that box is like 3 ft away from me.

3. i got a secret little compartment in my car that i can pull away and conceal a lot of stuff....pretty tight

4. drawer on the desk for my computer

5. ok i have a walk-in closet. inside that, there is this crawl spot. if you were to crawl into the crawl space, then turn around above the entrance there it insulation. stuff a nice pouch in the insulation. and there is my stash. i think its damn clever.

6. OH so just GIVE AWAY all the secret hiding spots to cops.........

well i'll tell mine anyway......i have this drawer that PHYSICALLY can't open all the way...so i just stick it up in there a ways.....

7. who needs to hide shit? where i last left a bag or piece after smoking is where it stays till the next time its used

8. indeed, mr bubbles.

but if i need to put it away, it goes on a shelf of the tv stand, or on the floor at the end of the couch. i never need to hide it

9. I actually just bought a security box that looks like a world atlas book. it is pretty cool and I keep my stash and pipe in it. I put it in my truck in my backpack with other books so it doesn't look suspicious.

10. How about emotionally?

11. if ur lookin for new spots try above celing tiles (like the kinds that push up) i have like 150 different little ones i my basemen. try searching all of them...

12. sadly..... no....

13. if i take a couple screws out of this thing in my console, theres this big hole, just like a box, and its hard to find if you dont know what your doing, plus, looking at it, you wouldnt know anythings in there, i can fit a little bong i made in there, and my glass pipe in its case, ive been pulled over, officer asked to search my car, i say "go ahead" knowing full well everything was in there, well, he didnt find shit, didnt even give the spot a second glance, so its all good

14. im the same as NV825...i got a book that is my stash place...not cuz im in school...cuz it is hot...lol...yea i like to leave it out but i always think one of those lephrucans will take it...lol...dont ask...to high right now

15. well I have a pretty big closet, and I put all my shit in a altoids case.. (one for lighters+piece) and one for bud. Then if u reach up above the door on the inside theres about a 1- 1/2" to 2" space... I stick it up there... homemade bongs go in the bottom compartment of my gun cabinet.

16. In a tin container in my closet.

17. i pull out my bottom droor and throw all my shit under tehre in a cd booklet then i put the droor back in next time search yo

18. all my stuff (grinder, one-hitter, pot, papers, and cigars) go in a cigar box. i have one of those beds with the drawers, and i keep my scales, cigar box, ash tray, and the roach motel (one of those eclipse 60-piece chewing gum things that i put all my roaches in) in that drawer. the bongs go up under the bed, but being that i have the drawers, the only way to get to them is reach down between the mattress and head board, then reach as far up into the hole as you can.

19. lol i keep mine in my playstation 2...theres an expansion bay on the back that you can take off and its like a little compartment. Right now i have 1/2 and eight a pack of papers and a bowl. lol my spot kicks ass(although i always think its gonna start a fire when i play it):smoking:.

20. my amplifier