Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gonjasaurus Rex, May 1, 2011.

1. My parents are home and i need a little buzz to get relaxed, but its raining outside anyone know where i can go to do it?

2. Go outside and smoke under a tree in the woods. That's what I used to do.

3. Use an umbrella, they work wonders.

4. Depends where you live.

Neighborhood, say you're going to a friends house and smoke outside. Don't be a pussy with the rain. If they ask why you're wet, say you were playing ball in the rain.

Middle of no where, just think of a lame ass excuse to go outside. Feed an animal, walk your dog

5. I go in the shed... but thats cause I was told "not in the house" not because i have to "hide". Soooo if you are trying to hide it, my comment is prob dumb.

6. garage door open. blow smoke outside, leave door open for a lil after choppin. just did that 20 min ago with the parents watchin tv in the living room.

7. i like this

8. i used to always put a box fan in the window blowing outwards, or just light some incense.. my mom used to think i was like some incense enthusiast in high school, used to comment on my room smelling so good....

yeah i was just smokin up all the time ha

9. Easiest way, go take a shower turn on the ceiling air duct thing, put a towel under the door, and use a sploof.

Blow air through said sploof into air duct

10. sry but wtf is a sploof?

11. [​IMG]

12. probably somewhere the rain isnt hitting lol no just do the garage, get in your car if you have one and "go somewhere", smoke out back while you got your cig burning if you smoke cigs, or i guess you could sploof it like above