Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to toke on a rainy day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Canadian, Jun 23, 2012.

1. My upcoming weather this week where I live is rain almost everyday and I'm dying to toke with some friends. I want to toke indoors yet my house and my friends houses are out of the question because of parents. Any ideas where me and some friends can toke and chill on a rainy day?

2. Under a roof for starters

3. #3 gnomeherbs, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    A park with a cover over picnic tables, or a basketball court. Or any park with some kind of cover somewhere.

Go outside somewhere and bring an umbrella. I'm sure there's someone's house you can smoke in - there are ways to smoke indoors that lessen your chances of getting caught. I'm sure you can find videos on YouTube on that topic.

Find a bus-stop with a cover, in a remote area, or one that doesn't get a lot of traffic. If a bus comes, signal it away.

4. I know how you feel op

Attached Files:

5. I like to smoke in my car when its raining. The rain beating down on the car makes things relaxing.

6. garage or shed ?

7. car? we always smoke in cars on some back roads then bump the music

8. blades already mentioned my main suggestions... car, shed, garage.

checking out a park is a good choice too. if it's raining, i doubt people will be hanging out there. so any covered area should be fine. maybe even a dugout for a baseball field?

9. Same as everyone already said.

Also, get an umbrella? Just a thought.

10. Albertans unite on this rain shit

11. Ho..?

Wh..?

Wha..?

Is it really that hard to figure out where to smoke? Come on now.

12. Abandoned building/house, under a huge tree that blocks rain, in a vehicle, under a bridge, etc.
    you know more about ur area and the land structure than any of us, use your imagination :)

13. Definitely your car man. Just make sure to pick up some ozium beforehand so your car won't reek of weed for a week.

14. I just put up a hammock in my shed *smoke*

15. invest in a vaporizer