Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to store weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fuck, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I really want to hide it outside because im nervous my parents will find it. So could you tell me some containers i could buy to be able to bury underground. Also im not to familar with weed so does it have to be at a certain temperature, or anything like that. Im also open to any suggestion where you might put it.

Thanks

2. Just put it in a zip lock baggy and put the zip lock baggy in a Tupperware container and bury that...you cant find somewhere more convenient than burying it?

3. A dry yet Dark & Cool place out of any Light,also always store your Buds in an airtight Jar (Airtight & water proof) or a brand new mason jar would work just as well.

4. Try hiding it inside a desktop case (In a computer), inside trailer hitch of your car (if you have a 3.5" hitch, just roll it up and shove it in and put on a novelty trailer hitch cover)

If you can access parts of your roof maybe the gutter? :confused_2:

In a car, in subwoofers.

Also try behind posters for small amounts

If you're on the go, or at school, grind the weed up and put in baggy wrapped with coffee grinds and altoids in another bag? Then make a slit in your textbook and put some rolling papers in there?

You could also sew up your backpack to hold VERY small amounts, like a joint worth?

You could also look up multiple forums on this and other stoner forums

HOpe this helps :)

hitch-cover-1.jpg

top fun new cool high tech spy gadgets trailer-hitch-safe-500x331.jpg

5. bro really… if you have to bury your weed just to be safe from your parents then you mighy aswell not even smoke are they even human or K9 dogs?

plenty of good spots
    inside..
    1. get tape and tape your weed baggie
    under your bed

2. if you have alot of extra old shoes layin around in your room or closet just put it in 1 of the shoes i doubt ur parents are guna search an old shoe for weed.
    or put it inside of a jacket/sweater with pockets hangin in your closet.

3. if you still have to hide weed from your parents feel sorry for you ... you cab always just tell them FUCK IT IM GUNA SMOKE WEED do what ever u wana do to me..unless they decide to kick u out just say what ever and smoke and leave it in a regular drawer.
    or coffe-can/glassjar

im glad im grown
    i dont gotta hide anything
    my moms cool with it! ;)

6. #6 Tree Burner, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    So:

Don't hide it in the computer case as it gets hot.

Don't hide it in the gutter, if you have gutters.....it obviously rains.

Don't take it to school.

If you want to burry it then an airtight jar would work I'd guess. I suppose a mason jar would suffice. I would probably stick it in a gallon ziplock as well as I'm not sure if the mason jar tops will rust.....?

You can get pretty creative though. There are places that I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't look. Then again, I could probably find it....so who knows.

7. If you can't find somewhere in the house to hide a bag or jar of weed, you need more help than anyone on this forum can give.  Geeze man, use your brain, a house is huge.  Try hiding it in your basement or even parents closet, they'll always look in your room, not theirs.

8. I just have a draw for it. Not exactly hiding it but I just don't leave it out because I don't like my room smelling of weed. I also use a vaporiser in the house to limit the smell so that neighbours don't know :)

I live with my mum and she's cool with it.

9. I hide it in one of my guitar cases, in one of the inner compartments... no ones gonna be looking in there haha!

10. For cryin out loud get away from your parents if you cant smoke weed around them. I have no respect for children trying to hide from mommy and daddy.

11. #11 Giese48, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    In my opinion sealed with a ceramic jar is a good choice, but I have not tried![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]    

12. Go buy a mason jar (or any kind of glass jar) and then keep it in there, in a cool, dark place. Burying it works fine, I suppose. I've actually not heard that one before.

13. too much plastic, that'll ruin your potency over time, and if you're gonna bury it I think it'll be there a while.

14. Don't bury it, what if you forget where you put it? I would keep it in a heat sealed moisture proof 'foil' bag with a zip on it, and then hide it inside a draw or cupboard of clothes if I was you...

15. Kids these days. Getting less and less creative,Its not that hard to hide weed.

16. He would have holes all over the yard. He son wtf....

17. Mason Jar is the way to go.

18. Move out and hide it in your apartment..
    Then when you parents cant get upset..

19. I predict you will have a mold problem if you store it sealed outside or in the ground. My best advice is to buy in small quantities and find somewhere in the house to store it.  When I was a kid, I stored mine in a panel in the drop ceiling.

Attached Files:

20. I keep my pipe stash extra selling bags and lighters in a five-star pencil holder. Then I put it in a little zipper compartment under the seat of my futon.