Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bakedassninja, May 5, 2011.

1. Just thinking lately.. I never really smoke by myself and I feel like I should start my own personal stash for when I'm alone and chilling. Any ideas of where I could stash my "stash". -bakedassninja

2. Any drawers that no one ever goes in?

Any small closets that you can lock?

Do you live with other people that have access to your room and shit?

3. Get 2 clay mores and a mason jar. Put bud in jar. 2 clays facing outward. And a bar trap covering the jar. Like indiana jones with the sand bag :D

4. #4 Bakedassninja, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Unfortunately, yes ): . I was considering something like a cookie tin and then just putting under clothes in my closet.

5. #5 Bakedassninja, May 5, 2011
    Any info on where to purchase claymores? (;

6. a pocket of a jacket hangin in your closet.

7. Go to army base and ask nicely ? I dont know.

8. These are my personal spots:

1- Open up a broken XBOX/PS3 controller, and hide it inside (for dime/dubs)
    2- Inside your computer case, next to a cooling fan
    3- Underneath your bathroom sink, stash it behind some toilet paper
    4- Above the door frame inside your room (For dime/dubs)
    5- In a junk pile (EVERYBODY has one of those piles of useless stuff in your closet )
    6- In a laundry basket

9. dude...get a lion to protect ur shit...

nobody fucks with a lion...

10. get a tupaware container to store a piece, a lighter, and your bud. then but it under your fridge or something... no one checks under a fridge

11. #11 Thegreengonzo, May 5, 2011
    Bro you can't be raising your voice like that once I have the lion here

12. Hide it between your bed and bed springs.

13. Jar in the middle of a room with pressure plates around it. Any movement the door locks an walls close in. The jar drops down safe and sound.