Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TelevisedChaos, Mar 18, 2010.

1. I've been tokin' for about a year now and I've had numerous things to stash my weed/paraphernalia in, each having its qwerks. What do you guys use to stash your stuff when you're out/at college etc. ?

2. my stash spots can be really simple, it just depends. i have a box that i put in my bookcase, and if i put my jar behind that it gives the impression theres nothin there, so thats quite good, plus its accessible for tryin to be quiet. nothin worse than goin for a late night session on the sly and makin shitloads of noise! then sometimes in sock drawers etc, i spose it depends on amounts. generally, down the back of a book in a bookcase or somethin is a pretty gd idea. as lon as the smell doesnt get out, thats the hard part:smoking::smoking:

3. Cool mahn, but where do you put it when you're going out to meet people at a house/park or whatever, or if you're like me and you smoke on breaks between classes at college ;):D

4. #4 420ci, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    I have a lockbox in my closet where I keep pretty much everything except my weed and very first glass pipe. I keep that in the small box my Iphone came in haha. Just in case someone stumbles upon the lockbox I still have my weed and most sentimental valued piece :)

and if Im going out the weed gets put in that mini pocket in front of your right jean pocket

5. Its gotta be in a place that's LOCKED and inaccessable to others, and it smell cannot be detected. If you fell you've GOTTA pack it around all day, I'd suggest going to a healthstore and buying blank pill capsules. Break your stuff up and put them inside the capsules, then put them in a vitamin bottle (ginsing works great, cuz it looks like ground up weed) Then pack BOTH rolling papers AND tobacco.

IMHO you're cruizin for a bruzin mixing school grounds and sneak-tokes. Its just to smelly of an ordeal.

6. Nah, there's several colleges around here and you obviously go off campus to smoke we're not dumb lol. The local parks are great to smoke in :smoking:

7. i use a stash can (one of those hollow coke cans they sell at headshops etc) and i put it deep within my drawer. i live in the dorms on campus. nobody goes through my stuff anyways, so its pretty much always safe.

8. Inside of trophies, inside socks, hollowed out book, coat pockets in your closet, the list is ENDLESSSSSSSSS

9. i have two stash places that i feel particularly secure leaving my things at..

one is a real classic. I made one of those hollowed out books (i'm sure there is a tutorial on GC, i just found one with a quick google). I lined the interior with felt so its real classy but from first glance its just a book on the shelf ;)

second is one of those places thats so obvious no one cares to look. I just put everything in the pocket of this ugly leather jacket hanging in my closet. I never wear it and who would look there right?

hope this helps lad :wave:

10. Go to a pharmacy, ask for the biggest vial they got, make sure to get a safety cap and store your stash in there. The size 60 pill bottle is big enough to hold my bowl, bud and lighter. It's air tight so it keeps the weed real fresh, and most places like CVS or Walgreens will give you one for free. Better than going out and buying one of those silly looking Coke cans or a Mason jar. As for where I would hide it.. um that pretty much depends on your own surroundings. I keep my shit in a shoebox full of old Pokemon cards in my closet.

11. On my dining room table, in jars, next to my bong...

When I was a kid and had to hide shit then I used to twist the top of one of my big trophies and hide shit in the hollow center.

12. i spose it depends on how suspect you are of other people goin through your stuff, like my parents dont search my room or shit, but i know some folks parents are really strict, but i know places in my room that my parents just wouldnt go near, so i dont have to lock anythin up i just have to hide it in a half decent spot. as for at school, when i skipped the classes to blaze the blunt ashes i always kept my bud on me, much less to worry about that way imo! even if you have to put it in your sock once in a while:p:smoking:

but ye, you dont wanna take any risks. but remember noone expects you to have bud on you, so as long as you're not putting it out there by it smelling too strong or whatever, it should be alright as long as you keep it on you. if youre lookin for the best way to hide it in your room tho, just have a false drawer under your socks, like in american beauty, ricky fitz has the right idea, then even if someone puts their hands in and looks in your sock drawer they wont find any, cos the piece of wood will be covering.

13. Kenji does asking for the vial actually work? I would think they would say I need a prescription or something. I might try that though.

14. I actually work in a pharmacy, and I have given out vials to people who have asked for them. Pharmacies usually have an overstock on them, so giving you one won't hurt and plus those companies are all about making a customer happy.

15. I currently have mine stashed in a coke stash can out in a tool drawer my garage. I can keep my stash, a pack of papers, a lighter, and my pipe in there. No one ever goes out there, but still I'm trying to find a WD-40 or Fix-a-flat stash can, I've seen them before but can't remember where. A random coke can in a tool drawer would seem out of place if someone was to actually go out there looking for a tool.

Since its in the garage any smell that would get out is covered up by standard garage odors (gas, paint, cleaners, etc...) :p

16. hmm....

ya know the bag i get my weed in?

put said bag in my drawer.

stashed.

17. go buy one of those ridiculously over sized furry stuffed animals, like a dog or bear or something.
    cut a thin slit somewhere in the animal, then put your stuff in the hole and you can cover it up with the stuffing. the fur on the stuffed animal should make the slit blend in.
    put it on a shelf or in a closet, and no one will think twice :)

18. i got a lock-box setup with my pill bottle full my grinder my pipe and my lighter i call it my smoke kit it is all encased in custom foam enclosure

19. Pretty simple, but I just throw my shit in the drawer under my clothes.

20. at hands reach so i can swallow or throw if needed, just loose in a pocket