Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by samara_29, Dec 21, 2017.

1. so i’m buying my first joint today!!
    called up a dealer and told him to bring 2 pre rolled joints with a gram each...
    as an amateur, will it still have a strong smell? i am planning to keep both joints in a plastic bag, inside another plastic bag. is that good enough?
    planning on smoking it tomorrow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Two plastic bags should be ok unless it's a very odoriferous strain.
    Go easy tiger, 1 gram joint is a lot of weed. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Legit Prerolls like Tarantula's already come in an container. Just throw it in a zip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You might want something to put it in like a plastic container so it doesn't get crushed. Also it's generally not a good idea to buy pre rolled cause u don't know what's in there. Could be really bad weed, tobacco, hell even ur dealers pubes. If ur not getting it from a dispensary I'd recommend against it. Even then they usually use leaves, shake and lower end stuff weed in pre rolls unless otherwise stated.

Imo ur better off buying two grams and if u can't roll and don't have a piece just buy an apple for a dollar and smoke out of that.

• Like Like x 1