Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to stash dank weed and eliminate the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryvillegreen, Nov 5, 2013.

1. So I went to Knox today and picked up a half ounce of dank ass weed. Strongest stuff that I have smelled. How do you all cover up the smell?

2. Mason jar.

3. If you're paranoid, wrap that said mason/glass jar up in a useless tee-shirt and spray it with some Febreeze (avoid Axe/Old Spice). 
    An old tip an old friend did, but febreeze is the best because it doesn't leave such an intense after-smell. 

This might just be some dumb idea of his, but I do this with my small herb bags for when I'm on the go. I wrap it in a paper towel and spray it with febreeze. It seems like it works to me. 

4. Get a jar that has one of these latches and you will be good ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383608458.199094.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383608479.806268.jpg

5. just go to whole foods and ask for a small glass canning jar. They fit right into your pocket and are airtight - no smell leaks out at all.

6. I use a pill bottle, its airtight, compact, and a testament to the medication it indeed is. I can fit a quarter in it easily, most o ever crammed in was 13 grams. Amounts bigger than that go in the mason jar.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app