Where to start

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stayingcalm, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Iv been doing alot of reading for few months now and think i know enough to go ahead and start my closet grow . In going to be doing 2 plants under a 300w led . Im going to start buying tomorro where will i start . Pots . Ph meter . Soil light seed my carbon filter a fan . Abythkng else guys i have my closet done with reflective matterial

2. trust me when I say from personal experience that you should get everything set up and ready then work on the plants lol I started with plants and kind of built into it doing everything assbackwards and I could of saved a lot of time and money.

3. I ran coco for a year and it worked well I just got tired of ph'ing nute solutions. plus the quality wasn't up to standard. id suggest mixing up a quality organic soil and sit back and enjoy.

4. i agree with sirsmokes. i did it just like him. i went from cfl, to 250w hid, to 600w hid. from a small closet to a tent. from a simple fan to a big ass 6" fan and filter. what you think you need, you need more. especially if you are going to try clones. i am trying them and just had to buy ANOTHER light for the clones. plus i'm gonna do a drip system. it never ends

5. Iv just pirchased fan ph meter and thermometer will be lookong at light and such soon