Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke in the rain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdriz420, Aug 7, 2011.

1. why dont u just smoke in ur car? a/c + music + shelter + hotbox = great time :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your rep wouldn't do anything lol, save your breath... er, finger?

3. I have no recollection of repping you recently but I can't give you rep for this post, oh well.

4. u dont really need anything..... take an old magazine and whoever is not taking a hit at the time can hold it above whatever ur smoking to keep it dry....

5. idk whts with all the cop hype. one of you looks out while the other takes a hit. If you see a cop yell cop then the person taking the hit stop hitting exhale quickly and shove dat shit in your pocket. simple

6. I'm in the same boat as you.... Except I wanna smoke I my backyard but it's raining hard as fuck :(

7. Hotbox tips anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. take a look at the date guys

9. Well an obvious place is somewhere with a roof lol.

I'm assuming you don't have a car or if you do, you don't smoke in it or you wouldn't be asking.

No one can really tell you where to go especially if you don't have a car because no one knows your area. So use that nifty umbrella and walk and smoke. Or get on google maps and find some other pavilions or parks I guess lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Get a vape and smoke inside. I do every day. Arizer solo. Invest my friend. Smoke nugs not drugs.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

11. They got these things called umbrella's, its like they were made for the rain.

12. Garage,car, under roof, under the car

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app