Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke in the rain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdriz420, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Well it's raining and my bro and I really wanna smoke... I would go under the pavilion thing at the park but cops have been crazy lately in my town and I'm not trying to get caught.. Any ideas?

2. In the forest...smoking in the rain amongst the trees is glorious

3. In a house

4. Under something

5. Inside your coat, I do it all the time when it's windy no joke

6. Or, under something at your house.

Like, outside. But under something. At your house.

7. How are we supposed to tell you where to smoke, we don't live near you. Just pick a spot that's semi dark and somewhere that you wont be seen and have the cops called on you.

8. take a tarp with you

9. thats the issue haha, the only place is the park but cops are crazy around here now, im thinking of just having one of us hold an umbrella while the other smokes right outback...then switch...thoughts?

10. I'm assuming you don't want to smoke in your house? Outside under the edge of the roof, get up against the side of your house and you should be gravy.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2RhrwyWtXQ]‪Jimi Hendrix - Rainy Day, Dream Away‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

12. Unless it's pouring you can just stand over it. Take an umbrella or something

That or your front porch while in a rocking chair

13. In your parents room

14. Blow the smoke in the toilet.

15. bout to go smoke against the house:smoke:, ill let you know how it goes.. +rep to anyone who gave a legitament answer:D

16. naw, if you have a vent in your bathroom (mine is on the ceiling above the toilet) then just blow it in the vent (with it on) and hold it near the vent. works every time.

17. Hotbox your car.

18. i smoked in the rain today. it wasn't pouring out, but i went with a couple of my buddies down a long, unnoticed trail that cars couldn't go down. we found a nice, green bench and toked underneath a tree taking massive bong rips. immediately put eye drops in, went home, and had the most eloquent conversation with my parents without them having a clue i was absolutely fucking blasted in my head