Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke in public?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 7, 2011.

1. Depends on where you live.

I live in some of the more affluent suburbs of Sydney and quite often walk the streets smoking joints, holding them like a rolled cigarette. I used to be a little more careless about it and would basically light up a joint anywhere, or even smoke my glass pipe while walking up residential streets- these days I'm more discreet and try to stick to smaller roads and avoid walking on pathways with lots of people. Even if I got caught I'd just get the weed confiscated, get handed a pamphlet on why I apparently shouldn't smoke, get my name put on a list as 'cautioned' and told to have a nice day. The list doesn't affect any career or overseas opportunities.

In terms of not being mobile, I just smoke in parks around my area, sitting on benches or standing outside bathroom blocks, although to be fair a lot of users here live in the city and smoking in city parks is a different deal. I've lit up a joint in a city park before with a mate and a lot of people walking around as well as police patrolling, but that was stupid and it's definitely not something you'd want to do regularly.

Overall 'the woods' (or the bush as we call it over here) is the best place- I feel most secure smoking in public after a walk into the bush near my place and being deep in the bushland smoking a joint.