Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke in public?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 7, 2011.

1. its usually best to do this with a 3 foot bong walking around an outdoor mall its very stealth no one suspects shit mang

2. in public....

3. I got different spot to smoke. I climb the mountain smoke up there. Run it back down. In my car,cruising it. I wanna smoke a blunt on the beach. I don't see beaches too often.

4. the smart answer is NOWHERE but when its nice out ill sometimes walk the 4 miles to my dealers place for some exercise and on the way back ill take low traffic streets chiefing a bowl.

5. My fav is when I go to this really rural area where my family is from. It's just woods all around and on this lil stretch of area right off the main highway (mind you its rural so main highway means nothing). My family owns all the land in that area and several family members have houses. It sets back from the road and is surrounded by trees so you have to drive up a long driveway to even get to the main house but no one ever does except family.

6. Outside a police station, because I live in BC where they don't care

7. Oh add to that that they have a trampoline so yea and also while riding 4 wheelers. I'm a city girl but smoking a fat blunt or j while zipping down the road of my family's land is great

8. Around my apartment I just walk around wherever. There aren't many people out often and if they are they don't say anything to me. If in town or whatever I have a parking garage I toke in(in the car), the park, or I just walk around with a joint.

9. One time I smoked on the beach.

Another time I also got arrested for smoking on the beach.

My two cents? Don't smoke on the beach, or anywhere in public for that matter. It really ruins your perspective of the beach and how amazingly sonorous it is when you're walking off it in handcuffs.

10. The Trails! Come join us we are on our way to the Bruce Trail!

11. Backyard...

12. i smoke in public pretty often but then again i live in MONTANA... most people in my area just creep. I live right outside city limits so it's a little more wilderness in my hood, i have 2 walking trails and one has a dope smoke/drinking spot that people have been using for years.

We have these cool cliff formations in my city called the rimrocks, they're pretty badass to hike around on, so many caves... :smoke:
    [​IMG]

13. Even though I live in the suburbs, there's an incredible amount of great smoking, non-sketchy spots to chill at in my area :hello:

14. #34 GreenHitOnSwole, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maw man smoke in a real obvious spot like on a park bench you'll be straight no one will expect it

15. Behind a waterfall .

16. Walking around my neighborhood with a j or a blunt. Mind you I keep a bottle of water to wash the bud down If a cop stops me.

17. Know your town. Even better, know multiple towns.

I tend to like walking at night and there's a park near my house that's surprisingly straight.

Hung out there with friends at around 10 pm and never ran into problems. I'm thinkin' it's a lot safer than I thought...at least for a park.

18. I usually just go outside my apartment and smoke a J in the parking lot across the street. Police here are pretty chill, as long as you aren't endangering you or anyone else they generally let it slide.

19. it's all about the woods, the only problem is if you get paranoid when you smoke, you will get really paranoid. When i smoke in the woods i also get freaked out by all the sounds that the squirrels and other woodland creatures make. other than that as long as you stay off the path away from hikers the woods are a very nice place to smoke. also if you get a chillum that looks like a cig you can use those for quick hits, joints work too at night and if the person isn't too close

20. Shady people get caught

If you hang around parking lots, parks after hours, woods or abandoned buildings, people will call the cops.

Not because you are smoking weed but it looks like you are up to no good.

I just smoke at my bus stops, and if someone is there I give them the few meters of room the law requires for smoking