Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke at the mall?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by roronoazoro27, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Where should me n my friend smoke at the mall? Were using a bong btw but its small one

Should we smoke in one of the bathrooms then use febreeze on it, or should we go in the parking lot and hide behind a car or something. We cant do it in our car btw

So is it really risky to do it in one of the bathrooms at the mall? Will the security check the cameras if someone goes in and smells weed? Plz help n thx

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    of course its risky smoking in a mall bathroom or parking lot lol people are going in and out with their kids and will call the cops in a heartbeat

hide in some bushes or something i guess

3. Dude, why the hell are you smoking at the mall? You're going to get your ass caught. 

If you must smoke there, don't do in the washroom. There's nowhere to run from security. Better the parking lot.

But for the record, this is a terrible idea. 

4. If you're gonna get high at the mall, why not do it before you go? THat's what me and my friends do all the time, just get a car or find a place nearby with no people and smoke dont do in the mall worst idea ever

5. Why do you HAVE to smoke in the mall? That's the most sketchiest thing you can do, especially when you guys are going to try and smoke out of a bong? You guys can't go somewhere out of the mall and the parking lot to smoke? Your just asking to get caught smoking at a mall with a bong…….

6. I've smoked a chillum in a mall bathroom before, just ghost your hits or prepare to hustle

7. Food court. Quick access to munchies :)

8. Smoke in the glow in the dark golf area heh

9. I'm sorry, but this is a really stupid question.

10. #10 MRCRONIK, Feb 28, 2014
    Yeah just do it before you go, why go through all the work & sketchyness of driving with weed & paraphernalia than having to hide some where just to smoke when you can just chill & smoke before you go & not have to worry about all that shit

Who Dat!

11. If you are really looking for the best logical answer on the fly it's don't smoke in the bathroom
    Go outside and use common sense to find a good spot, anything where you are hidden and 
    without cameras is good. Good luck, next time make some firecrackers before you go  :metal:

12. I mean, the most logical thing to do is smoke in your car - yes I know you said you can't - but why not? The car you can at least air out and then spray with febreez. If you smoke in the mall or out in the open, you're going to get caught.

Not only that but you're about to get high so I don't know why you'd want to put yourself through all that stress due to the sketchiness of smoking inside the mall or right out front for everyone to see/smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Oh I remember my teenage smoking years
    BRO DUDE..LIKE, LETS GO TO THE MALL, MAN, AND GET HIGH AND THEN LIKE, WE'LL GO IN SPENCER'S AND LIKE TRIP OUT ON ALL THEIR TRIPPY POSTERS, BRAH

14. hide underneath the tables at the cafeteria and use people's feet for cover

15. #16 Hypoxic, Feb 28, 2014
    If you were brining a joint I could see this being a somewhat reasonable question. But what normal sane person decides to bring a bong to a mall to try and smoke? Part of me believes you wanna get caught or seen cause you want the attention. No other reason to bring the bong instead of a joint or small pipe. Dumb.

16. Only the bong gets us high the dutch doesnt do anything

17. Why not just go smoke that shit outside the prison? Since that is where they'll take you. Then you won't waste your buzz sitting around a boring ass police station, or on a long hot bus ride. You ain't off to a Gould start here bud. I hope your next post is more intelligent.

18. i used to do this. one hitter in one of the bathroom stalls. after im done, i just flush the toilet and spray some bluntpower. 

fear jar is like those kids on xbox that spent all day goin at it so by the time you get there they are already pissed off before the game starts.. take a breather