Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke at home?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeDueleLaCabeza, May 19, 2011.

1. My parents are going to be gone for about 4 hours and i've never smoked at home or by myself before. I was planning on burning maybe half a gram out of a soda can bowl. From where I have observed around my house, the best possible places are either my garage, in between my house and a bush, or in a tree on the side of my house. Both the bush and the tree provide visual protection from every side except one.

I was thinking about using my garage after they leave, keeping the garage door maybe a foot and a half open, with a ceiling fan in the garage, and also a plug in fan on high blowing away. If I smoke like that and then afterwards open the garage door up the entire way, how long do you think it will take for the scent to clear out? Would it just be better to do it outside where i don't have to worry about the scent but I have to worry about being seen?
    Yeah, I'm pretty paranoid and overcareful.

2. Just go outside, get a nice lawn chair out, blaze and chill in the sun. No need to hide in a bush to blaze man.

3. yeah blazing is supposed to be relaxing and soothing.

you're kinda defeating that purpose by toking in a goddamn bush lol

4. If you smoke inside (like in your room) with windows open and a fan blowing out the window, the smell will be gone in an hour or two. If you smoke outside (which is the best option), it will be gone in maybe 20 minutes. If you have a porch, just sit outside in your backyard and smoke, it's really not that big of a deal.

5. I don't have the balls to do that haha

6. Do it in your room if you have a box fan that fits in your window. Put the fan in the window blowing outwards, and then lay a towel on the bottom of your door to block airflow. Toke, and blow the smoke out the fan. Won't smell bro.

7. are you 12, smoke in your room with a window open dawg

8. Fuck dude weed is harmless, quit being such a pussy about it just smoke in your garage with the garage door closed, leave it open when you're done, and before your parents come home shut the garage door. It's that easy....

If you're too scared to even do that, then maybe you shouldn't be smoking at all. I seriously doubt anyone would even say anything to you if you're on YOUR property on YOUR porch in YOUR backyard smoking a quick bowl. It's really not that big of a deal.

9. This. I will. I appreciate everyone else telling me not to chill while doing it. Ight then, I'm gonna put a chair in my garage, chill the fuck out, and when I'm done, open my garage and then and then go do whatever the fuck i wanna do and not worry about it.

10. Now THAT is the proper attitude :)

11. #11 IMAPOTHEAD42, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    One word....Ozium

12. Don't waste half a gram with a soda can

13. Yea dude I understand it can be sketchy to smoke outside, and we might not understand your circumstances (you could have asshole neighbors or they could live really close) so I'm sorry on behalf of GC for giving you a hard time, but we all want you to have a fun time toking you shouldn't have to worry about that stuff. :D

So yeah just toke in your garage no one will know you'll be fine man, enjoy! :]

14. Atleast use an apple

15. #15 Codee, May 19, 2011
    Yeah dude he's right.

16. Maybe it's just the area I live in, but around here, I've never met anyone that owns a proper pipe, or that rolls joints. Around here it's either blunt or can. I've never heard of this apple thing lol, can you give me a link to a video or something? I didn't know using a can was wasteful, i had 2 grams of g13 that i smoked with a can and some friends, i wish i would've known a better way then.

17. #17 Codee, May 19, 2011
    Cut the stem out, poke a hole through the top, poke a hole in the side and make sure the air flows like an L, put a straw or something through the side, put bud on top, and smoke.

18. Well fuck I might as well eat the apple afterwards too. Nothing like a nice juicy apple. Thanks man.

19. #19 Codee, May 19, 2011
    Np man. I always eat the apple after.

20. :bolt: