Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to smoke a J?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.Wiggles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. So I rolled a pretty fat joint, I'm not a regular smoker like you guys...do it maybe a few times a year when I'm truly in the mood. I feel its better enjoyed that way...at least for me at this point in my life. Anyway...I can't smoke it in my room as I still live at home. I'm not positive I want to smoke it on my patio as I'm totally visible to the houses right across the canal. Side of the house? I guess...but doesn't seem very enjoyable. Where can I enjoy this thing?

2. Walk and find a nice spot in the woods and light up.

3. Make firecrackers

or

Stealth smoking in ur bathroom , make a carbon activated sploof and ur gonna be smokin smell-free marijuana

4. got a dog? take a walk through a park, forest, around the block. you won't regret it

5. I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, take a walk through the woods or a park if you can.

6. Wait till parents are gone to spark it up, then just step outside. I wouldnt worry about house acorss the canal, but sit behind somthing if you can.

7. Wait till its dark and roam the streets and toke. Go on your patio and toke and joint looks light a cig, most ppl dont even notice.

8. Why should it matter if the house across the canal sees you? If they care, they're far enough away that you were just smoking a cigarette.

9. smoke it where you feel happy vibes. If you don't smoke as often, then make sure you are comfortable and in an enjoyable area

Then spark up, and be happppppy

10. Just smoke it on tha patio they are gonna think its a cig

11. i wouldnt worry about the people across the house from you, if its kind of dark they will deff not be able to tell its weed, they prob just think its a cigg

12. If you have a dog then walk it and smoke! Its the best feeling as so natural walk for smoking and your dog gets a nice trip around the block while you do too! But if you do that make sure you bring some music with you so it can be relaxing.:smoke:

13. So guys..yesterday I decided on just smoking this J in bathroom...no sploof either. I opened the window in there...shut the door, and blew the smoke out he window. I took about two pretty big hits and put that shit out for another time. I have an extremely low tolerance and this shit was pretty dank. I decided on the bathroom because I needed to take a shower anyway and read on here that the steam from the hot water practically kills the smoke smell.

Here's the funny part. I decided, let me just chill in here for a sec and wait for the effects, and if I'm not high, I'll relight the J...next thing I know, I'm just standing there looking at myself in the mirror. About 10 minutes of this I realize...hey wtf am I doing...oh shit I'm fucking high. I found it so amusing that I came to that realization and began to laugh in disbelief and repeat to my self oh shit...I'm seriously HIGH as hell...Then I figured ok..I should take that shower now. The shower was pretty awesome. Then I just chilled on my bed...watched a movie. No paranoia to speak of...no anxiety. About 3 hours after..I decided to leave the house, gas my car, go to the grocery store and I realized real quickly the self conciousness I feel usually, once I was around all those people in the grocery store. I pretty much figured...every time I have smoked before, it has been around people..and I always get some level of anxiety..but when I was alone...it was great. So I feel that's what I will do from now on....maybe after I get used to being stoned, I'll share some bud with a good friend.

14. Good to know man. Just make sure you clean up after yourself in the shower.

I recommend actually stuffing a toliet paper tube with a bunch of dryer pads. Haha. I can't remember the name. It works really well.

Get some lysol as well. After you're done smoking and shower, spray this shit for about 10 seconds around your bathroom.

Light a candle in the bathroom as well if you got problems with that.

15. yep that'll happen .

made me laugh so much my eyes are watering.:)

16. dont smoke a j in the bathroom! its always burning so there is a better chance of getting caught.

if you have car, why dont you just drive around?

17. I like smoking on my patio. Just go outside at night or when there won't be a lot of neighbor traffic. Even if the neighbors see you, you'll have time to duck in the house and be ready if any cops did show up.

But really, unless you're being loud or blowing the smoke into someone's window I doubt anyone would call the police on you. I blaze in my backyard in plain sight with a bong all the time. I mean fuck them, who am I hurting?