Where to shop?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Enra5387, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I'm trying to figure out what type of grow set up I want to go with. I most certainly want to do soil, and have been doing tons of research.... My main question right now is where is a good place to shop? I'm in an area where its going to be online shopping mainly. MMJ isn't too big out here, even if it is legal! This is going to be only my second go round of growing- last time I went hydro and I don't have much spare income to invest in this project for at least another month. I'm trying to figure out the most cost friendly way to help my lil sprout.

Also, can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find a good indica for indoor growing? I'm considering a micro grow- but I don't know....

At this time I will only be growing one plant- will change in the future- and I was curious how badly will the smell be? I share a garage with the neighbor, so I'm concerned about that.

2. Since this is your second grow, what equipment do you already have from your first grow? Lights? pots? fans?

3. The first grow none of the equip was my own. The hydro system got thrown away actually. No lights although last time we used a t5Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Greentrees Hydroponics has a wide range of equipment at good prices.

Greners.com also has a good selection and decent prices.

HTG Supply has exceptional customer service, they really went out of their way for me.

Amazon is another source I use a lot, prime membership gets me free shipping on a lot of items and they're always throwing me instant $10 coupons when I go to checkout.

What kind of budget are you working with?

5. Where are you thats legal? If East CO, Htgsupply has a shop outside denver.

6. I'm in new mexico. I'm trying to keep it under $500, and closer to $300. Are these good places for genetics too? Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Do a search for High Tech Garden Supply stores in your area.  Also called HTG sometimes.  I have got all my lights there because they do a rewards program.  After I got 3 600w lights I could get a fourth free it was awesome lol.

I just wish you could tell them I sent you..

8. Actually, to be honest I think they might even do that rewards program if you order online..

9. What about genetics? Where can I find quality, yet cost friendly ones. I can't afford to drop $80+ on seeds from another country Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Guest55445566, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014

You can't..  You can eithor grow bagseeds and deal with males and skank weed or you can spend some money and order seeds from a breeder from Europe or Canada. 

I mean, you're going to spend the money on dope anyway right?

11. I ended up going with seedsupreme