Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to Sell Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bad Salmon, Jul 8, 2013.

1. What's up GC? First time on in over a year- holy shit I've missed it here! And holy shit does this site look amazing now! 

Anyway, I have a Magic Flight that I no longer use. I looked at eBay and there were a tonne for sale, so I think it would be unlikely that mine would sell, and if it did, it is even more unlikely that it would sell for a decent price. I'm not sure about Amazon, I looked around and I don't think you can sell vapes on their site. I live in a non-MMJ state, and the MFLB is lightly used so I'm scared a Craigslist post may lead to unwanted attention. 

Anyone have any advice/ suggestions on where/ how I can sell this puppy? 

2. How much would you sell it for?

3. Sell to a friend is the only way I would. 

4. I'd want to do around $80 because it's still in pretty good shape. 

5. True, all my friends already have vapes/ glassware that they use so it'd be a hard sell haha

6. The best place to trade any good is Solitude!

7. craigslist lol