where to sell used glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Foxy999, Feb 9, 2010.

1. I want to sell my inline bubbler so I can buy a new bbg. I have been thinking about putting it on craigslist because my brother got his volcano off of it. But I am at college in the dirty south and there isn't much activity on craiglist in my area.

So I would like to know if anyone has experience with this, like selling used glass online. I have been asking people around my campus and even lowered the price by a lot but still no buyers.

Foxyy

2. If you clean it 100% you could sell it as new in my opinion, I don't think glass that can be cleaned 100% depreciates in value or anything. Throw it up on etsy and sell it as new, I'd love to see the listing.

3. Depending on what it looks like, who made it, how much you want, and where you're located. I might be interested... (not sure if I'm allowed to post that) but I'm starting to look around for an inline bubbler..

4. Thats shady, ya glass can be cleaned like new, but you shouldn't lie. You can sell used glass on ioffer.

5. post some pics, Id like to see and am interested.

they should make a thread on here for glass swaps,sales,ect..

6. Not sure how legal that would be, which is why I asked where he was located and whatnot. Since I've heard its impossible to get the tiny bits of resin off the glass.. Not sure how a public classifieds for used stuff would go down, since it would involve shipping, ya know?

7. I don't think shipping would be a problem. Do you think it's illegal to sell glass pipes if they were for tobacco use only but sold second hand?

Foxyy

8. That wasnt much info, ohwells. not sure where to sell then sry

9. well im sure the resin on the pipe is all tobacco right? and id guess the tiny parts that do have resin are inside the piece so to get it all scraped would involve breaking the pipe and scraping everything to get a decent sample..

sounds like alot of work.
    I could be totally wrong though and get someone busted. but just my 2cents

10. My friend admins a glass trading forum. All interested, PM me for details.

11. Its legal to ship glass if its intended for tobacco use(Drug Paraphernalia - Sec. 863). But this forum isn't for selling glass but I will post pics on the high-end glass thread which is fo sale.

12. just don't ship to Iowa and Pennsylvania. Their laws are very strict. Another thing would be able to verify age. Paypal doesn't allow bong sales and will make you sign a form if they catch you selling stating you won't do it again or you account will be closed and have a permanent ban from Paypal. Good luck. I sold my bongs on ioffer.

13. There is a new glass market that just opeened up. pm me for the info if you want.

14. My inline was by Israel, the brother of bearclaw.. So it was a legit inline. But I sold it in town a while back. Much Love.

Foxyy