Where to sell toking equipment?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by KeepinItLit, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Well to cut the story short, I need some advice on where to sell toking tools. Like pipes and MFLB's. I can't make my rent for this month.. so yeah. Im not trying to sell it here, I just need some advice on where to sell it.. its pretty much brand new. :(

2. Craigslist, just be careful though haha

3. No matter what you do, make sure you clean them all out so that they're spotless. Don't want to go getting in trouble over something silly.

4. Thanks! Any idea what category it would go under?

5. You could make multiple posts on there, in different sections, I could see it belonging in any of these -

Household, tools, business, appliances, materials. Any of those would seem to work fine. Well, maybe not business, hah.

6. Sell it in a dark alleyway.

7. Shhhh don't tell him.

8. Depending on where you live, you might get away with asking strangers in certain places. Go to places where teenagers work and bring a photo of your equipment. I know this sounds naive, like you can't trust ppl not to tell on you, you certainly don't want the cops showing up. Sometimes though, you can just tell, like people who wear hemp necklaces n stuff, I doubt they would be so offended.

When I worked in a theater of course it was all mostly teens and they all smoked. With the different high schools everyone goes to there someone's gotta know somebody who wants a good deal. I want to get rid of my bong and this is what I will be doing. I'll be asking stoner looking kids on my school's campus as well, if I feel like it.