Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to sell accessories?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MIVD23-56ce11ac760e2, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I have a couple pouches to place pipes and other smoking accessories like grinders etc. to take on the go or to simply store them.Ive bought different ones throughout the years and id hate to throw them away, id also wouldn't mind giving them away but since i paid $20 for each id rather just sell them.

IM, BY NO MEANS TRYING TO SELL THEM ON HERE. Im just asking for advice where would you sell them at? Website wise. I have friends to offer them to but most are broke and not really looking into buying more smoking accessories.

Ive also sold items on eBay in the past but
    I feel like it would sit for too long. If you have a recommendation to where to sell it please post below.

I don't think this post is against the rules of GC (im pretty knew here) but if it is let me know and i will delete it.

Thank you!

2. I would recommend eBay, or if you have a lot of stuff you could probably sell it all in one go on Craigslist, but you'll make less. Make sure everything is spotless by the way.

3. Etsy or eBay. Or both!

4. honestly, i say go with the safe route, don't put anything online, just use friends, if they smoke, give them a deal, or something, or craigslist.

5. Whats the risky part about online?