Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to score in Florida?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meri, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy. I am currently on vacation in Florida. Lehigh Acres for a few days and then Anna Maria Island until the 29th. I would absolutely love to be able to buy some weed. Has anyone tried to buy in either of these areas? Any suggestions as to where to start my search? How cautious should I be? I'm Canadian so I kind of forget that weed's technically illegal. halp plx

2. Thanks, I'll keep checking that site for nearby spots, but I was really hoping to get some info for the actual area/places within walking distance.

3. Dude your gonna get banned from the site with talk like that just a warning but good luck with the search

4. Huh? Talk like what? :confused: I'm sorry?

5. I don't think you're allowed to ask exactly where you can get weed.

6. Oh, well, then that's not what I'm asking. I guess I'd just appreciate some tips as far as how to start my search.

7. Well if you go to a party ask around, I doubt you'd go to a party tho since you don't know anyone there (or do you?).

I guess its pretty hard to find a bud connect if you don't know anyone. And just going up to people and asking is sketchy.

Well good luck!

8. There's alot of fuhkers here.
    Be careful with who you deal with.
    People will try to fuhk you over most of the time
    but on the good side wen you find the right person
    i notcied it's great

oh and welcome to lehigh:wave::smoke:

9. Too bad I have no idea where those places are...I do although know hookups in central And northern FL...just becareful with who you ask for and try not to get ripped off, it's easier than it seems.

10. What now?! I'm canadian, and weed is just as illegal here as it is anywhere else. Where do you live, I wanna go there!

11. Northern Ontario, haha.

But yeah... On Anna Maria now. Pretty big art-y hippie scene, but it's probably all just for show. Might be able to score if I ask one of the broads that runs this coffee shops I've been to a bit, she plays Bob Marley all fuckin' day. I'm not complaining though, ha.

Whatever, though. It's gorgeous here, albeit it a bit cool. Supposed to be nice tomorrow. :) Definitely a nice break from the snow and bitter cold back home...

Happy holidays y'all!

P.S. If you're in the area don't hesitate to send me a message or something. I'm here until Sunday and I've nothing to do.

12. Go down town.

13. I live cape coral fl, which is like 20 min away from lehigh, but i am currently up at my couzins house in new hampshire. if you had came a few days earlier ( before sunday) i coulda hooked u up with some nice dankkk

14. Anna Maria Island is beautiful.
    Hope you find some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.