Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to put weed?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lexx25399, May 24, 2011.

1. Hello grasscity. i have a question for all of you. i want to take weed to school but it is not permitted on campus or anywere else. but i was wondering if i stash my weed in like an advil bottle or tylenol bottle so if i get caught or i get called down and they search my stuff they will think it is advil and whatnot?
    and also will it keep the weed fresh?. happy toking :hello:

2. Do you wear socks? If so, try your socks.

3. haha of course i wear socks. but they might check there if they pat me down and check me

4. I think your taking this a little serious.
    I use to take buddah to school all the time.
    Keep it in a small baby food jar, smell proof and keeps its fresh!!

5. I always keep mine outside in nearby woods in a well hidden spot along with my parnephilia. ;)

6. When i take bud to school i normally just put it ina ziplock bag. Untill today when i had some super dank shit and everyone in the class said it smelled like bud and i got scared. I had to convince all my teachers i was sick so i could sit in the back of the class in seclusion. I just emptied out a small hot sauce jar, airtight, and it works amazing! :) Good luck!

7. whats wrong with you're pocket?

ps, y so paranoid about being caught? are you running around school telling everyone you have weed on you? you cant be a dealer if you're thinking small like a pill bottle.

8. well i normally take weed to school but i just wanna be safe just incase i ever do get called

9. It isn't to good to put it in an Advil bottle because they'll confiscate it wether your 18 or not. Im pretty sure its illegal for students to carry any type of medicine on campus. I've seen people put it in a film bottle, you know the kind that looks like a pill bottle, but black.

10. Thats exactly where I store my weed. :)

11. damn that sounds good. if only i had a film bottle.

12. haha im not a dealer. i take it to school and smoke at lunch or afterschool with my buddies. but i live in bc and the stuff that i buy is so dank that it reaks like hell. i was sitting in science and someone yells out IT SMELL LIKE WEED!

13. I always keep my home stash in a lockbox, or sometimes in film bottles for single buds, but when I went to school with it(or campus now) I always would tuck the bag in my waisteband, but since youd get patted down I would cut open a tennis ball or something and stash your weed in there and rap it in some plastic and then superglue the ball back and just carry some glue on you youll need something to open the ball though, but I used to do that and I could carry the dankest shit, like Blue Rhino or Afghan Hash. Happy smoking :p

14. theyd search the advil. at my old high school, no meds of any kind at school.

if theres any kind of container in your backpack, they arent going to be like, "oh thats just a container i wont open it", theyre going to open your backpack and search the shit out of it.

15. so what kind of container do you think i should keep it in?

16. well i think you should keep it away from school altogether, or put it in a mason jar in your locker right when school starts.

17. Sports locker! They never bring the drugs dogs into those Dept's. Athletes are the schools 'money makers' and also get random drug tests.

my homeboy used to sell out of his athletic locker, he kept everything in there all throughout highschool

18. #18 Nanook610, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Taking weed to school is such a bad idea bro, we all know marijuana laws are retarded and outdated but they still exist, especially in schools where zero tolerance is their stand on drug use of any kind. back when I was in highschool(7 years ago) I got arrested with a dime bag on campus, besides arresting me I was expelled and put in drug court. Because of this I had to work full time (only 30hours a week due to child labor laws and me being 15 at the time) to pay for court fees. It also forced me to get my GED since I couldn't go to school and earn credits and it opened up Pandoras box for more arrests over the next 5years. I know your gonna do what you do but my advice is to smoke before school, be high all morning, then when you get home from school toke up somemore.

Hope I helped, and if you still choose to bring the herb in to class I wish you more luck than I had my friend.

19. In an envelope addressed to me.

20. #20 Nanook610, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This too.. lol