Where to prison Bin Laden

Discussion in 'General' started by Big Poppa Puff, Oct 26, 2001.

?

Where should Osama Bin Laden be held at?

1. Bourbon Street, New Orleans

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. San Fransico during Gay Pride parade

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Spring Break at Panama City Beach, FL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. In the Ball Pit at any McDonalds restaurant on a Saturday Morning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. none of the above, I'll add my own location

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was watching Diane Sawyer last night and she was interviewing Bin Laden's sister-in-law. The SIL said the worst thing that could happen to Bin Laden was to be captured alive and brought back to the USA to spend the rest of his life living in the land of the infadels. This got me wondering, he doesn't need to be placed in a federal prison in solitary confinement like Manuel Noriega from Panama. he needs to be in a cell out on a street corner in the USA "enjoying" the sights and sounds of good ole American decadent life. So Where do you think he needs to be held at?

Either vote on the poll or submit your own place.

2. Hehe! Yeah, with a distillery in the barn, too ;).

I started to watch that too, BPP but had to turn it off...But I did catch the part where she said that BL had to avert his eyes so as not to catch glimpse of her naked face...Sooooo, I had to cast my vote for the Spring Break. All that skin...!

• Like Like x 2
  3. highya puffy,i saw the thing on diane sawyer too. did you notice her face seemed to have been rearrangeed? a broken nose and false teeth on the top. i spent most of the interview thinking about her face. how about her still wearing her wedding rings...oh these arent wedding rings, hmmm?
    peace

4. I agree with you on that Critter. Maybe a sex change would mellow him out, or not.

5. send him to Florida and make him recount votes for the rest of his life.

6. This is interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I hope they catch him.

8. He ded

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Damn, 16 years and resurrected!

11. Arise,arise motherfucker! Arise!